What was done to your rig this week?

do they come with the tool ? looks good

Just a bolt and nut which is basically Garbage so I grabbed the 15$ tool from harbor freight and once I put the right piece on the tool it was easy , just make sure you do the 4 at the bottom between the doors first than tighten and remark ur holes while making sure skin is flush against body or your holes won't line up when you go to screw it in

Sent from my JK

Removed my body lift today
View attachment 37003
Top pic is with a RC 1.25" body lift.
Bottom pic is without the BL
View attachment 37004
Flexed it out without any rubbing
View attachment 37005
View attachment 37006
View attachment 37007
View attachment 37008
Shock body hitting the frame, already starting to fab up some brackets to prevent this
View attachment 37009
Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is your axle centered? You shouldn't really be having an issue if it is.

Hahahaha thanks guys. Yeah the plan is to go with the poison spyder brawler lite bumper with brawler bar, and a zeon winch and hawse fairlead mount for a 10" bar, yellow d2's in the fog light holes, and a 50" to tie it all together. Baby steps for now though. :D

Hahahaha thanks guys. Yeah the plan is to go with the poison spyder brawler lite bumper with brawler bar, and a zeon winch and hawse fairlead mount for a 10" bar, yellow d2's in the fog light holes, and a 50" to tie it all together. Baby steps for now though. :D

No problem! That should do it hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Off with the old....
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372378652.316139.jpg

And on with the new!!!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372378671.804140.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372378684.568877.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372378693.607236.jpg

Now I just need my lift put on and to trim my pinch seams and I'm good till my gussets and sliders come in from EVO

Sent from my iPhone

Nice man. My brother had a set of those sounded like an airplane coming down the road lol. Awesome tires though! 👍

-Big E

Lol I couldn't agree more!! All I kept thinking about when I wa driving was I felt like I was in the airplane from the movie Airplane. Big 747 that sounded like a prop plane lol

Sent from my iPhone

Off with the old....
View attachment 37086

And on with the new!!!!
View attachment 37087
View attachment 37088
View attachment 37089

Now I just need my lift put on and to trim my pinch seams and I'm good till my gussets and sliders come in from EVO

Sent from my iPhone

Looks great, the mud grapps will be my next set of tires for sure, they are bad ass. How do u like those steel soft 8 wheels. I was thinking about getting some cuz they are so cheap. It will be a long while before I can get beadlocks :(

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol I couldn't agree more!! All I kept thinking about when I wa driving was I felt like I was in the airplane from the movie Airplane. Big 747 that sounded like a prop plane lol

Sent from my iPhone

Never gets annoying man lol. Music to the ears!!

-Big E

Top Bottom