What was done to your rig this week?

Those pics sure look familiar, lol. I just commented on your pic on Instagram hahahaha. I knew you had to be part of the forum with that honey badger decal

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Haha well strange how this whole interweb thing works haha

Since the beginning of this year was lurking on it when I first got my jeep then joined when I first started to mod everything how about you?

Since the beginning of this year was lurking on it when I first got my jeep then joined when I first started to mod everything how about you?

Same here man when I got my jeep in August and started modding it that's when I found out about this development after watching some jeep videos on YouTube. So yeah September of last year hahaha!

-Big E

Same here man when I got my jeep in August and started modding it that's when I found out about this development after watching some jeep videos on YouTube. So yeah September of last year hahaha!

-Big E

Yea! It's always been helpful ha now I just wish I had my EVO bumper and rock rails in... Then I can join more trail runs and crap! Maybe one day we can

Yea! It's always been helpful ha now I just wish I had my EVO bumper and rock rails in... Then I can join more trail runs and crap! Maybe one day we can

Yeah totally! Whenever I have questions this forum is always helpful. And I know you're pain I've only been wheeling 2 times this summer. Getting ready for trip in about 2 weeks. And those mods... My jeep is never complete lol. My wallet is on fire hahaha. Yeah where are you located? That would be some crazy stuff if we met on the trails man hahaha!

-Big E

Yeah totally! Whenever I have questions this forum is always helpful. And I know you're pain I've only been wheeling 2 times this summer. Getting ready for trip in about 2 weeks. And those mods... My jeep is never complete lol. My wallet is on fire hahaha. Yeah where are you located? That would be some crazy stuff if we met on the trails man hahaha!

-Big E

I'm in flagstaff Arizona. But if I got the time and money I hope to make trips soon. What about you? And maybe should pm me or something so the thread isn't high jacked too much shah

Not bad for a Thursday. Hard top off, new 2013 soft top install. Spiderweb shade on. Relocate mount for extinguisher. Vacuum and detail inside.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385388.503304.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385422.257366.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385446.559745.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385472.026663.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385494.075025.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385509.975866.jpg

And something installed to help open the beers I drank while doing so. 🍻

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372385572.534552.jpg

Looks great, the mud grapps will be my next set of tires for sure, they are bad ass. How do u like those steel soft 8 wheels. I was thinking about getting some cuz they are so cheap. It will be a long while before I can get beadlocks :(

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like them. They are Black Rocks 16x8. Have held up well for me over the last two years. I like the look of them to. I like simple designs in a wheel and this fit the bill perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone

Those look sick !! How well do they hold out the rain ?? And if you don't mind me asking , how much did they set you back??

Sent from my JK

Thanks.

I haven't been in the rain yet, but just looking at how well they sealed once I got them adjusted, they will probably be OK for keeping most of the rain out.

They have a rubber gasket/seal around the perimeter of the door, but it's not going to keep out a driving rain.

I paid $418. Way cheaper on Amazon than everywhere else I checked. I have the Amazon Prime account, so 2 day shipping is free.

Thanks.

I haven't been in the rain yet, but just looking at how well they sealed once I got them adjusted, they will probably be OK for keeping most of the rain out.

They have a rubber gasket/seal around the perimeter of the door, but it's not going to keep out a driving rain.

I paid $418. Way cheaper on Amazon than everywhere else I checked. I have the Amazon Prime account, so 2 day shipping is free.

They look sweet I'm def going to check those out , thanks

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

They look sweet I'm def going to check those out , thanks

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

I have them and don't run them that much because they don't hold that much rain out. Do fine when sitting in the driveway but on the road they peel away from the body allowing water in. This is when I said screw it and I only run the bottom half now as a "temp solution" if I ever get caught

Sent from my iPhone

Went on amazon and they had the exhaust but it said it wouldn't fit my jeep :naw: sad day

It's wrong. They dynomax evolution competition series exhaust fits all years AND 2 doors. I am running it on my 2013 and dynomax confirmed that it will work on 2 doors as well. It will only require trimming off 2" of the end of the exhaust before installing. :thumb:

Top Bottom