What was done to your rig this week?

LSM

Installed rough country 2.5 suspension lift with shocks(along with teraflex leveling kit I already had on) and bumper and winch. Now trying to save $$$ for 35's. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372126396.086812.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372126415.433731.jpg

Beyrgut

Looks awesome and the 35s will really make it pop. I have a feeling your next mod will be a rear bumper/tire carrier and then sliders to replace the remaining plastic bits.

MrJ3sser

image.jpg

After a year and a half of having my Jeep I was finally able to take the top off. I like to call it 'Pants off Dance off' for the sake of irony. I got the Lange Hoist-a-top, which works well, but the assembly directions suck. Thank God I'm nearly a mechanical genius:rolleyes2:, otherwise I might not have ever been able to figure it out. :naw:

Of course I just barely missed the cut-off to win some WAL shot glasses. :doh:

View attachment 36718

After a year and a half of having my Jeep I was finally able to take the top off. I like to call it 'Pants off Dance off' for the sake of irony. I got the Lange Hoist-a-top, which works well, but the assembly directions suck. Thank God I'm nearly a mechanical genius:rolleyes2:, otherwise I might not have ever been able to figure it out. :naw:

Of course I just barely missed the cut-off to win some WAL shot glasses. :doh:

hey those sure are nice wheels!!!

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom