What was done to your rig this week?

Elroy231

You, Matt, and Dez are insane. That’s a crazy build.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
In this sense I take that as a compliment. Thank you. This build is definately the mack daddy. Im guessing Matt and Dez will upgrade there rigs very soon. This guy is gonna wait a year or so, he thinks, then go v8.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
In this sense I take that as a compliment. Thank you. This build is definately the mack daddy. Im guessing Matt and Dez will upgrade there rigs very soon. This guy is gonna wait a year or so, he thinks, then go v8.

Yes, in the best sense possible!

It is truly amazing what they build

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Robar

The Enforcer
Nice. First time? If so, be careful to keep the front wiring connectors really straight when you plug them back in. The pins on these are really tiny and bend easily.
It's not the first time without doors, but good to know about the connector plugs. I was actually trying to show off my really orange grab handles. lol

WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Well after owning it for a few months I figured it was time for finally swap it over. I had a buyer for my stock front so what better motivation to get things going.

All I have to say is I'm glad I don't live on the east coast. It took me a couple hours with a wire wheel, flap disk, and wire brush to get as much rust off of ddays PR44. I still need to repaint it then it'll be going in. Then to the shop to regear the rear. Then to my driveline shop to have a 1350 made. Then to get a compressor, switchs, and hook it all up. With any luck it'll be ready for the 2021 new years run...haha. 20201004_155124.jpg 20201004_155113.jpg 20201004_154954.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well after owning it for a few months I figured it was time for finally swap it over. I had a buyer for my stock front so what better motivation to get things going.

All I have to say is I'm glad I don't live on the east coast. It took me a couple hours with a wire wheel, flap disk, and wire brush to get as much rust off of ddays PR44. I still need to repaint it then it'll be going in. Then to the shop to regear the rear. Then to my driveline shop to have a 1350 made. Then to get a compressor, switchs, and hook it all up. With any luck it'll be ready for the 2021 new years run...haha. View attachment 353994 View attachment 353995 View attachment 353996

Finally some progress! Lol

jesse3638

Hooked
Finally some progress! Lol
Yep...haha. One thing I realized today is its like a big ol' model toy or RC car. Its been taken apart so many times you just know what to do without thinking about it. Adding new and better parts is all part of it. I'm going to swap the axle out for the guy buying it. It really is more that just a jeep...:crazyeyes:

Elroy231

All I have to say is I'm glad I don't live on the east coast. It took me a couple hours with a wire wheel, flap disk, and wire brush to get as much rust off of ddays PR44. I still need to repaint it then it'll be going in. Then to the shop to regear the rear. Then to my driveline shop to have a 1350 made. Then to get a compressor, switchs, and hook it all up. With any luck it'll be ready for the 2021 new years run...haha. View attachment 353994 View attachment 353995 View attachment 353996

Progress! Hope it goes as smooth as a project of this nature can.

Bierpower

Hooked
Wired up a camera in the jeep. With the little one running around the yard I like being able to see what's behind that spare tire.
PXL_20201003_212729850.jpg
And I didn't leave it on the dash. I was just testing the camera at this point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Yep...haha. One thing I realized today is its like a big ol' model toy or RC car. Its been taken apart so many times you just know what to do without thinking about it. Adding new and better parts is all part of it. I'm going to swap the axle out for the guy buying it. It really is more that just a jeep...:crazyeyes:

Yeah, Midwest salt blows. Glad to see your finally putting the PR back in

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Glad it's got a good home! :thumb: Salt does indeed suck. And I didn't even drive my Jeep in the shitty weather the past couple years. It's sad - once the first salt hits the ground Gruff's a garage queen till Spring... :crazyeyes:

rubiDave

Nice upgrade plans. You've got less than 3 months. The clock is ticking...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom