what is your trailer ? camp trailer , teardrop , travel trailer or ????????

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys .. my extended road trip has me jonesing to get back out there and this is a step in that direction for sure .. now just gotta figure out the income aspect without whoring my life out on you tube /patreon .. lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

joust

I picked up this 1964 m416 last spring. It was pretty rough, but I was able replace the rusted front panel. I also extended the tongue, replaced the axle, and added a kayak rack. It’s been sandblasted but still needs painted. I’m thinking of bed lining it this spring. The kayak rack is removable so I can use it like a pickup bed to haul stuff. IMG_2275.jpg IMG_2612.jpg IMG_2657.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

74CJ5

I picked up this 1964 m416 last spring. It was pretty rough, but I was able replace the rusted front panel. I also extended the tongue, replaced the axle, and added a kayak rack. It’s been sandblasted but still needs painted. I’m thinking of bed lining it this spring. The kayak rack is removable so I can use it like a pickup bed to haul stuff. View attachment 318270 View attachment 318271 View attachment 318272

Man, I would love to find one of these at a decent price! I have an M101 and I love it but it ways around 1500 lbs empty. A M416 would be lighter for when I don’t need to haul a lot. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you get it for $$?

joust

Man, I would love to find one of these at a decent price! I have an M101 and I love it but it ways around 1500 lbs empty. A M416 would be lighter for when I don’t need to haul a lot. If you don’t mind me asking, what did you get it for $$?

It was a local craigslist find for $750. I’ll probably have another $750 in it by the time it’s finished.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I am in the process of building my own trailer using a tub and lid from anchor mountain Overland. That way I can set up the RTT and go wheeling for the day and leave camp set up. Here are some pictures for you guys. First is of the bare tub they send you and the other one is what I hope my finished project will look like. View attachment 318163 View attachment 318164

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That is sweet. Is it a kit?

gonzzo

Had this for a few years, sadly, we don't use it much, probably going to sell it soon..... 20150913_131633.jpeg 20150913_131604.jpeg

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

dytrdr5

That is sweet. Is it a kit?

Yes it is, it’s a company called anchor mountain Overland. They sell you the tub and lid and you build the frame and everything else. Making a tub that looks good is the hardest part. Overall build is half of what the built trailers go for. I don’t work for them or have been compensated in any way by them. Just a happy customer

sjstar

Mega cab and Lance camper with the Jeep on the flatbed. Works good for me. The Lance is a hard to find cabover with a drop down rear tent setup so the camper has two full beds and the dinette turns into a bed too. Great setup when we have base camp and go out wheeling from it.
IMG_1780.jpg

07streetbobrider

Home Built Trailer

I built my trailer specifically for the Jeep...

Attachments

• 55F61FDC-7F0B-46E2-AD67-CED82A160EED.jpg
    55F61FDC-7F0B-46E2-AD67-CED82A160EED.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 216
  • AD779231-09CA-4F08-AAAC-237CB92A3386.jpg
    AD779231-09CA-4F08-AAAC-237CB92A3386.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 225

Avis

Nice!

Don't see too many 8 lug single axle trailers. Is that to match the Jeep, now or future?

It's because I bent the first axle, rebuilt, then I bent the spindle last summer, so I rebuilt again with the biggest spindles I could find lol I'm hard on things....

Top Bottom