What did Brown Santa show up with today..

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
More of a green & silver Santa but that’s not important. I’m gonna hoist it onto my trailer then back it up to the garage. Then manage the rest with the hoist....

73942EC1-DCB9-443B-9C06-2E288565EA4B.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Wasn't so much Brown Santa, but jdofmemi Santa brought the new to me PA PR44 this morning. Thanks again Jerry for delivering it. Once things around the house settle down I'll get this installed. Plan on cleaning it up and putting a fresh coat of paint on it. Maybe I'll use the crate after to store all my misc jeep parts which will free up some black and yellow tubs for other things...haha. 20200527_105355.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Wasn't so much Brown Santa, but jdofmemi Santa brought the new to me PA PR44 this morning. Thanks again Jerry for delivering it. Once things around the house settle down I'll get this installed. Plan on cleaning it up and putting a fresh coat of paint on it. Maybe I'll use the crate after to store all my misc jeep parts which will free up some black and yellow tubs for other things...haha. View attachment 347958

Nice man! Gonna be sweet to see that installed!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Wasn't so much Brown Santa, but jdofmemi Santa brought the new to me PA PR44 this morning. Thanks again Jerry for delivering it. Once things around the house settle down I'll get this installed. Plan on cleaning it up and putting a fresh coat of paint on it. Maybe I'll use the crate after to store all my misc jeep parts which will free up some black and yellow tubs for other things...haha. View attachment 347958

Hmmmm.....seems like I've seen that axle before....:thinking:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wasn't so much Brown Santa, but jdofmemi Santa brought the new to me PA PR44 this morning. Thanks again Jerry for delivering it. Once things around the house settle down I'll get this installed. Plan on cleaning it up and putting a fresh coat of paint on it. Maybe I'll use the crate after to store all my misc jeep parts which will free up some black and yellow tubs for other things...haha.

You gotta be stoked! Congrats!.... I saw on Dynatracs FB some people were using those crates as planter boxes... looked pretty cool.

JKbrick

Congrats man, I’m jealous

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Won’t damage those!

Doesnt look like it, right? This thing raw aluminum looks pretty slick and definitely better than the stock D44 cover. I gotta try to shave off the bottom a little bit some way. I can fit a finger nail about on it underneath. Now I gotta go up front and work on the PR44 cover cause that's leaking lol.:cheesy:

Top Bottom