What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Tape off the body around the hinges, just incase the hammer touches the body.

Well worth it in the end.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

When I did mine, one out of eight came out with the tool. The other seven I had to drill out.

I could drill the upper, but the lower hi ge I had to remove and put in a vice, as there was no clearance for the drill.

When I did mine, one out of eight came out with the tool. The other seven I had to drill out.

I could drill the upper, but the lower hi ge I had to remove and put in a vice, as there was no clearance for the drill.

I soaked mine and they all tapped out, but it was tedious. Especially the lowers.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I appreciate the tip

You soaked them in wd-40? Or did you take them off completely and soak them?

I soaked mine with PB but left them on. If you take them off, I was worried you would need to adjust them the get the doors to sit back in their factory locations.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I soaked mine with PB but left them on. If you take them off, I was worried you would need to adjust them the get the doors to sit back in their factory locations.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s what I would be worried about as well. I’ll use some blaster for sure

Received the fad skid today from Bonedoc. Thank you again for the great deal and shipping it to Indiana
61050056777__CDDD5E64-79DF-402E-8B67-65F4C702BEF2.jpg
Never looked at the front axle on my sons truck but the fad must be bigger than I thought

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

More goodies.

Time to loose the trash can hanging on the rear.

Attachments

• IMG_20200506_211228_copy_600x800.jpg
    IMG_20200506_211228_copy_600x800.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 92
What are the part numbers on that? I’ve got to swap out my Rock crawler exhaust that got even louder when I pre axle dumped it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I’m not sure if that’s the quiet crawl setup, but if your concerned about noise I would go quiet crawl. I have the dynomax pre axle dump and it is loud at highway speed. I love it at low speeds, but it definitely drones.

What are the part numbers on that? I’ve got to swap out my Rock crawler exhaust that got even louder when I pre axle dumped it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I thought I ordered the quiet crawler, but I may have made a mistake.

I will know after I get it mounted, and will give a report on it.

I’m not sure if that’s the quiet crawl setup, but if your concerned about noise I would go quiet crawl. I have the dynomax pre axle dump and it is loud at highway speed. I love it at low speeds, but it definitely drones.

I thought I ordered the quiet crawler, but I may have made a mistake.

I will know after I get it mounted, and will give a report on it.

Thank you, I’m sick of the noise, I’ll chase down the quiet crawl setup.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

IMG_2057.jpg

This box of goodness (gears) showed up a few days ago but I barley now got a minute away from work and this virus crap to share it. Thanks Bubba!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom