What did Brown Santa show up with today..

I think this is what I'm going with when my 18v NiCad Dewalt batteries shit the bed.

I’m slowly converting over from Dewalt. I’m still bitter how they screwed us and not making the new battery platform backwards compatible.

So far the new Milwaukee stuff spanks my old Dewalt tools. Real world comparisons taking place right now....
IMG_1789.jpg .

TrailHunter

Hooked
I’m slowly converting over from Dewalt. I’m still bitter how they screwed us and not making the new battery platform backwards compatible.

So far the new Milwaukee stuff spanks my old Dewalt tools. Real world comparisons taking place right now....
View attachment 329408 .

We use all Milwaukee at work... Awesome tools. Last weekend my 6 year old Stihl weedwacker took a shit again so I threw it against the wall.... then drove my ass to Home Depot and picked up a Milwaukee weedwacker.. came with a free $160 blower.

We use all Milwaukee at work... Awesome tools. Last weekend my 6 year old Stihl weedwacker took a shit again so I threw it against the wall.... then drove my ass to Home Depot and picked up a Milwaukee weedwacker.. came with a free $160 blower.

Nice!
Did you get the new interchangeable one? IMG_1791.jpg .

Super bummed I bought an M18 wacker last year but it’s not the multi use one. And didn’t come with a blower either.[emoji17] I ended up giving it to my father in law.

Coop

Caught the Bug

View attachment 329408 .

So far, I’ve been able to find Li-ion battery replacements for each of my favorite tools that used ni-cad. Takes some searching on line. The replacements are very good and 10x better than the ni-cad. Have three chargers on the wall for Milwaukee, Dewalt and Craftsman tools. My Craftsman 1/2 inch drive drill is a brute and couldn’t give it up. Same with the Dewalt. Made in China, but they fit and they charge quickly and hold a charge. For projects, they have lasted the entire time. Great thing about Li-ion is no battery memory and deep discharge capable without damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I think this is what I'm going with when my 18v NiCad Dewalt batteries shit the bed.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 329408 .

This exactly why I will not buy battery operated tools. Buy it once, plug it in, attach the air hose or start it up and done. I can see a benefit if planning to take them on the trail. Otherwise, I don’t get the fascination. I’d rather buy more tools than replace tools and batteries. I’ve never had to replace a tool with a cord or air chuck.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
This exactly why I will not buy battery operated tools. Buy it once, plug it in, attach the air hose or start it up and done. I can see a benefit if planning to take them on the trail. Otherwise, I don’t get the fascination. I’d rather buy more tools than replace tools and batteries. I’ve never had to replace a tool with a cord or air chuck.

That’s why I bought the Milwaukee tools. For the jeep. I have air and electric tools in the garage. Hard to take them on the trail though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

I like these

qXG3VxN.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Nice!
Did you get the new interchangeable one? View attachment 329409 .

Super bummed I bought an M18 wacker last year but it’s not the multi use one. And didn’t come with a blower either.[emoji17] I ended up giving it to my father in law.

Yes Sir... I’ll probably end up getting the bushwacker attachment.... I already bought a blower, so I’m going to leave the extra one on the jobsites for quick cleanups.

Top Bottom