WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

JK_0311

Alright, i knew the app was going away, but didn’t want to come to grips...mainly because I forgot my password and would have to reset it - which is painless and easy, I’m just lazy. I knew it was always recommended to use the website versus the app and I am sorry I waited this long. There’s a lot more to the website version (at least this new version). I dig the dark background and other features. Navigation is a bit different but I am sure with some time on my porcelain chair I will figure it out.

Thanks for update and hard work. I’m happy to use the website versus the app, ESPECIALLY given the situation on maintaining the app.

Elroy231

Starting to get myself more familiarized with the new set up. Its growing on me.
Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for all your efforts in maintaining this sight for everyone.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
So a new member can post to buy and sell. But an active member gets this..;) Is this a glitch? I'm seeing this at the bottom of the latest WANTED post.

Snap2.png
Or is this where you would go straight into private message. Any other active members seeing this?

MericaMade

Loving the new look!
Loving the new look!
Question on the previous option to “multi” quote posts? Does anyone know if that is an option, and via mobile?

Also, just found it difficult to unquote someone and still post. If you hit the [ ] icon it turns the “quote” to text you can delete. Maybe there are easier ways?
Just hit reply on each person you want to quote... I think the [ ] just converts the text to a more raw format for easier editing.
Just hit reply on each person you want to quote... I think the [ ] just converts the text to a more raw format for easier editing.

I guess you can hit reply as many times as you want now.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Question on the previous option to “multi” quote posts? Does anyone know if that is an option, and via mobile?

Also, just found it difficult to unquote someone and still post. If you hit the [ ] icon it turns the “quote” to text you can delete. Maybe there are easier ways?
What Kirk said.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Alright, i knew the app was going away, but didn’t want to come to grips...mainly because I forgot my password and would have to reset it - which is painless and easy, I’m just lazy. I knew it was always recommended to use the website versus the app and I am sorry I waited this long. There’s a lot more to the website version (at least this new version). I dig the dark background and other features. Navigation is a bit different but I am sure with some time on my porcelain chair I will figure it out.

Thanks for update and hard work. I’m happy to use the website versus the app, ESPECIALLY given the situation on maintaining the app.
I was just like that, well not with the password just with the old app. This new one is so much better though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So a new member can post to buy and sell. But an active member gets this..;) Is this a glitch? I'm seeing this at the bottom of the latest WANTED post.

View attachment 361476
Or is this where you would go straight into private message. Any other active members seeing this?
Also in the For Sale section and Wanted sections I'm seeing this error when clicking on any photos

View attachment 361478
I'm seeing the same.

Other than that, love the new layout team!
Eddie and Cindy are working on it. I’m sure they appreciate you bringing it to their attention.

JK_0311

I was just like that, well not with the password just with the old app. This new one is so much better though.
Resetting passwords is also a pet peeve of mine, mainly because I only use a few passwords and just change an Upper Case or symbol, so I get frustrated when I can’t remember them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie and Cindy are working on it. I’m sure they appreciate you bringing it to their attention.
Thanks Adam, I was just about to post as much :)

Please keep bringing this kind of stuff to our attention. There's a lot of fine tuning we need to do but we figured we could do it on the go. :)

Bierpower

Hooked
I used the app 100% and I will say it's nice to have all the profile editing and such from my phone. Also I like that you can go to new posts similar to how the app used to run. I'm generally not looking for anything in particular, but more just checking what's going on.

Somebody had posted that it was pretty easy to create an icon for your phone that would bring up this web page. Can we get a tutorial of sorts on how to do this if it's not too hard?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I used the app 100% and I will say it's nice to have all the profile editing and such from my phone. Also I like that you can go to new posts similar to how the app used to run. I'm generally not looking for anything in particular, but more just checking what's going on.

Somebody had posted that it was pretty easy to create an icon for your phone that would bring up this web page. Can we get a tutorial of sorts on how to do this if it's not too hard?
Hit the square button with the arrow in the middle

62F9E0A3-A19E-4A20-B7CC-F0FAF8A7DC64.png

then click add to Home Screen

FAF77F45-15F0-48BA-BA50-3F4FACAC5F2C.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Click here...
IMG_8292.JPG

And then click here...
IMG_8293.JPG

Done :)

Ddays

Hooked
I really like the new look a lot. The only thing I miss is some of the animated emoji's. But now there a shitload more regular ones to use, so good tradeoff I guess.

Top Bottom