WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just want to say that I only ever got on Wayalife via the app before. I had my reservations about using the new site with just Safari. I can say now that I really do enjoy it this way more than the app, have now deleted the app off my home screen and added the bookmark in its place. Keep up the great work ,Eddie, and keep evolving to make this site the best Jeep oriented place on the interwebz. 🤙🏼🤙🏼
Thank you. We weren't sure how people would receive the changes especially being that we could lose the app but they really needed to happen. We're glad to hear that people like you are happy with the changes and that you like it better than the app.

jdofmemi

One thing I have noticed that I miss is each members "signature" on the bottom of their posts.

While some didn't have one, many have a unique saying, their tig, or something cool that was memorable.

Now I have only found it by clicking through to the member, and the "about" section.

BaddestCross

That’s awesome! There’s so much that you can do with this new software. Clearly more than I knew about 🤪
Like our Jeeps, there's Easter eggs all over. 😂

Starting to get the hang of it. Wish there was a way to increase the font size for mobile. I made it in to an "app" for chrome, but I don't see a way to get to the chrome settings after that's been done.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Ok... if you want to Multi Quote from Multiple Pages:

1. Hit one or multiple "Reply" from the first page
2. Then select the [ ] at the top right of your quote box (this will change everything to code type)
3. Then move on to the next page and keep selecting the "Reply" you want
4. You can add responses between or after each
5. Then hit "Post Reply"

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok... if you want to Multi Quote from Multiple Pages:

1. Hit one or multiple "Reply" from the first page
2. Then select the [ ] at the top right of your quote box (this will change everything to code type)
3. Then move on to the next page and keep selecting the "Reply" you want
4. You can add responses between or after each
Good stuff right there! (y)

Top Bottom