WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

There is a dick joke in here somewhere.. lol.. scroll down to the bottom and there is a “Wal-dark” & “Wal-light”... personally I like the white background.
The white background is a game changer. 👍👍
I couldn’t see anything with the black screen. It’s looking and feeling more and more like the app I was used to.
Thanks Eddie and Cindy for keeping the lights on for us!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The white background is a game changer. 👍👍
I couldn’t see anything with the black screen. It’s looking and feeling more and more like the app I was used to.
Thanks Eddie and Cindy for keeping the lights on for us!!
LOL - based on past experience with JK-Forum, we knew the dark layout wouldn't be for everyone so we made sure to include this light version as well. :)

AZVAJKU

Hooked
The new forum looks great! It’s also really easy on my old eyes! As mentioned by others I’m going to need to learn the new features. Great work, thanks!!

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Ok.. I found a fix.. at least on an iphone.. Safari has a “reader” option that you can adjust the size... This Makes it awesome on my phone.. And I don’t know if it was Eddies doing, but as soon as I scaled up to 125% the Ads went away.
Google chrome also has a zoom text feature in the menu at the bottom. 06A64361-5E97-45BA-ABC5-5F65CB314636.jpeg

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I was wondering what was going on with the app aha. Just needing a new Wayalife windshield banner decal. Can’t seem to find the Wayalife store.

JAGS

Hooked
Question on the previous option to “multi” quote posts? Does anyone know if that is an option, and via mobile?

Also, just found it difficult to unquote someone and still post. If you hit the [ ] icon it turns the “quote” to text you can delete. Maybe there are easier ways?

TrailHunter

Hooked
Question on the previous option to “multi” quote posts? Does anyone know if that is an option, and via mobile?

Also, just found it difficult to unquote someone and still post. If you hit the [ ] icon it turns the “quote” to text you can delete. Maybe there are easier ways?
Just hit reply on each person you want to quote... I think the [ ] just converts the text to a more raw format for easier editing.

Top Bottom