WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2012

ramin

Yet another epic trip with friends from Project-Jk/Wayalife! Thank you Cindy and Eddie for all you do.

Attachments

• image-3315002764.jpg
    image-3315002764.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

mackey

Rubicon Run 2012

Just wanted to say thanks to Eddie, Cindy and all who went. It was an incredible trip. The entire group made us feel very welcome and my father and I had a blast. Hope to join you guys n gals again. Thanks

Shane

mmccurdy

nice shot of the dirty hippy!

:D

Hey now... :blush:

Awesome trip indeed. Epic hangs. No real damage. Epic bar tab at the Riva (not sure I want to be filled in on the details of what happened after woody number 5). Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for organizing and leading...

Hope to do it again soon! :thumb:

Trail Bud

Hooked
It was a great trip. Even though my jeep stayed. Thanks for the help too Eddie.
Had a great time with everyone. Hope to see you soon.
Take care.

Nice pics Jeff and good seeing you.

Maml

That black JKU in post 120 is sweet (2nd last pic, with the cooler in the back seat)! What setup does it run (tyres, lift etc)?

JeepFan

Hooked
Many thanks to Eddie and Cindy for hosting this great trip and making it a wonderful experience. Good times and awesome memories hanging with such great people! RJKJEEP traveled over 900 miles and got through the trail with only a few minor bumps and bruises. It's amazing what these vehicles can do! Can't wait for the next adventure! :yup:

115.jpg

Honey Badger

Maml said:
That black JKU in post 120 is sweet (2nd last pic, with the cooler in the back seat)! What setup does it run (tyres, lift etc)?

I believe you are referring to my jeep. I have ORE/ king coil overs in the front, king shocks and ORE plush ride coils in the rear. 37" Nitto Mud grapplers. Hope that helps.

Maml

I believe you are referring to my jeep. I have ORE/ king coil overs in the front, king shocks and ORE plush ride coils in the rear. 37" Nitto Mud grapplers. Hope that helps.

Yep, I guess so - thank you for replying:D.

I don't want to go off topic, so will fire off a PM...again, like Torqd said; really sick rig!

Top Bottom