WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

Vinnielax

Looking forward to the run! I’ll drive in early Saturday and be staying Sat night, so I’ll miss the Friday event.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to the run! I’ll drive in early Saturday and be staying Sat night, so I’ll miss the Friday event.

That works too. Just to make sure, you booked your room at the other location, right?

Also, how about that pic of you and an introduction :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Okay, I was making a list to see who all will be joining us on Friday night and I was hoping you could please give it a look can let me know if I got you on it or maybe missed you and should have you on it. If I have you on by mistake, I'd be grateful if you could please let me know that too.

FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY CREW
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
4. JustJoe
5. Moochie
6. JAGS & Amy
7. piginajeep & Jen
8. SDG & Lauren
9. mcpuck & Lori
10. ramin
11. blazer
12. RESURECTIONJK
13. HighwayTrout
14. Trail JK & heyitsray
15. Oreo_penguin536
16. Brute
17. dpetersen1988
18. ExpatKen
19. Speedy_RCW
20. Astroman
21. ob_tj
22. DMF
23. Samuelh3

For those of you who will be meeting up with us on Saturday morning, I will PM you our meet up point on Friday. :yup:

I want to be a cool kid.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

farrier

Taz81 and I will be there Friday night so if you could add us to that list too lol, didn't have a clue where anybody was staying so we just booked a room at the travelodge

jesse3638

Hooked
Here is one from our rehearsal dinner last year. I'm Jesse (jesse3638) and my wife Lisa (lisa3638).

FB_IMG_1514951029785.jpg

As for Friday goes not site if we are in or out. Depends on what time we get back from Truckee.

As far as maintenance goes it's been cleaned and parked in the garage for the last 2 weeks. I need to get an air filter after the last trip though..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Vinnielax

That works too. Just to make sure, you booked your room at the other location, right?

Also, how about that pic of you and an introduction :yup:

Correct!

Here is a pic from Christmas after my wife and I picked up our new Sheepadoodle puppy. I’ll be running solo for this trip and until the pup is older.

Vin

Attachments

• 2D198B51-C831-429E-A87D-6A9737E67C84.jpg
    2D198B51-C831-429E-A87D-6A9737E67C84.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 163
Here is one from our rehearsal dinner last year. I'm Jesse (jesse3638) and my wife Lisa (lisa3638).

View attachment 288371

As for Friday goes not site if we are in or out. Depends on what time we get back from Truckee.

As far as maintenance goes it's been cleaned and parked in the garage for the last 2 weeks. I need to get an air filter after the last trip though..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking forward to seeing you guys again. [emoji106]

blazer

Caught the Bug
Plan on being there Friday evening. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Coming back from skiing at Mammoth.

JAGS

Hooked
We will be there Friday night. Maybe you should put "and family" after Amy and I since clearly my kids will be ready to party. [emoji6] They're always excited for the new vocabulary lessons from chris and Adam. Lol. **To all other parents, be warned.**

DMF

We will be there Friday night. Maybe you should put "and family" after Amy and I since clearly my kids will be ready to party. [emoji6] They're always excited for the new vocabulary lessons from chris and Adam. Lol. **To all other parents, be warned.**

HAHA, Thanks for the heads up. I'm sending my kid straight to bed as soon as we get there!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Who’s hoping for night wheeling ??

Attachments

• 2CB87C7A-8AEB-4DDD-9BFF-1E5FF05507D2.jpg
    2CB87C7A-8AEB-4DDD-9BFF-1E5FF05507D2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 138

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Well, Atleast your kids will be the ones teaching the words in school and not the ones learning them. 😂

I’m sorry in advance to those who I offend.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Well, Atleast your kids will be the ones teaching the words in school and not the ones learning them. [emoji23]

I’m sorry in advance to those who I offend.

Don’t worry about mine... probably heard it already... Maybe we’ll start a Swear Jar and you can help put my kids through college.... lol

IMG_6042.JPG

Last edited:

kpig

Well, not a pic of my Jeep but here’s one of me and my son. Nothing like a day at Disney.
Kevin

F0FB882E-DC0D-4BC0-863F-F214AAE7D889.jpg

Top Bottom