WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2018 - SIGN UP

We haven't done a shot like this last year and I think we'll need to fix that this weekend :yup:

main.php

Oh yeah totally agree. Looking forward to seeing our jeep in a WAYALIFE lineup.:yup:

ob_tj

Image1515023005.668090.jpg this is me (Owen) the mrs (Taylor) and our now 10 month old daughter Charlie! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones!

ob_tj

Okay, I was making a list to see who all will be joining us on Friday night and I was hoping you could please give it a look can let me know if I got you on it or maybe missed you and should have you on it. If I have you on by mistake, I'd be grateful if you could please let me know that too.

FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY CREW
1. wayoflife & CarsonCindy
2. JeepFan & GemHunter
3. RanchoRubi & HighlanderJK
4. JustJoe
5. Moochie
6. JAGS & Amy
7. piginajeep & Jen
8. SDG & Lauren
9. mcpuck & Lori
10. ramin
11. blazer
12. RESURECTIONJK
13. HighwayTrout
14. Trail JK & heyitsray
15. Oreo_penguin536
16. Brute
17. dpetersen1988
18. ExpatKen
19. Astroman
20. ob_tj
21. DMF
22. Samuelh3
23. OverlanderJK

For those of you who will be meeting up with us on Saturday morning, I will PM you our meet up point on Friday. :yup:

LOL! You knew to put me on the party list!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
this is me (Owen) the mrs (Taylor) and our now 10 month old daughter Charlie! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones!

LOL! You knew to put me on the party list!

Awesome, thanks for posting up the pic of you and your family! Looking forward to seeing you soon :thumb:

SLAVENS
JOYWICK

Even though we can't make it I still want to participate [emoji1]

Such a bummer you and Joy can't be with us this weekend. :grayno:

Hey guys if anyone is leaving the 5th from the Reno area or is passing through let me know if you want to caravan with me. Wanna try and get a little pod going🤙🏾

Sorry, would have loved to have caravaned with you but we need to head down early. Looking forward to seeing you soon though.

Top Bottom