Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

Look at the upside Maertz, by me commenting on your gay o life thread, I went from "hooked" to "been around the block."

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Lol well congrats sir. Glad i could help.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Look at the upside Maertz, by me commenting on your gay o life thread, I went from "hooked" to "been around the block."

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Yup! Post counts going up. Having fun with a douche that thinks only his opinion matter and we are all brainwashed by Eddie's experience in the jeep world.

Yup! Post counts going up. Having fun with a douche that thinks only his opinion matter and we are all brainwashed by Eddie's experience in the jeep world.

You still seem pretty upset....

Question #1: if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to bear witness, does the tree make a sound?

Question #2: is a vehicle really "stretched" if all you do is put on longer control arms?

Last edited:
You still seem pretty upset....

Nah, I'm pretty happy actually. You're my free entertainment for the night. And I thank you for that. Free stuff makes me happy

Question #1: if I tree falls in the woods and no one is there to bear witness, does the tree make a sound?

Question #2: is a vehicle really "stretched" if all you do is put on longer control arms?

Ill bite

1.yes
2.no

Question #1: if I tree falls in the woods and no one is there to bear witness, does the tree make a sound?

1: yes haven you seen the commercial?

2: only if they are "custom" arms

People arguing over what the best options are and have nothing to gain in the end is always a good thing for people like me that don't know that much.

A salesman tells you what you what you want to hear.

People arguing over what the best options are and have nothing to gain in the end is always a good thing for people like me that don't know that much.

A salesman tells you what you what you want to hear.

Im not saying they dont know there shit, but theres also other options that will be fine for 90 percent of the people offroading.

I know you like gay forums and all but how long are you going to keep jerking off here?

You guys are keeping the circle jerk going as much as i am id say your all in as much as i am.

Im not saying they dont know there shit, but theres also other options that will be fine for 90 percent of the people offroading.

So knock yourself out and be fine with your other options. Nobody is standing in your way. Nobody is asking you to like or agree with anything I have to say. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :rolleyes2:

So knock yourself out and be fine with your other options. Nobody is standing in your way. Nobody is asking you to like or agree with anything I have to say. Don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :rolleyes2:

Never said they doing any if the above to me. Just trying to show the others other options as well.

You guys are keeping the circle jerk going as much as i am id say your all in as much as i am.

Ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum and this is where I belong. You on the other hand, you think my forum is gay but apparently, can't seem to get enough of it. :idontknow:

I think that's the one great thing about Eddie. If he really wanted to like so many other forum owners/moderators he could simply ban you as soon as you disagreed with him. He doesn't though he lets you keep saying what you have to say. Most end up burying them selves anyways. People get butt hurt when their opinion isn't appreciated by the masses. I think what most people don't remember is that Eddie lets us participate on his, I repeat HIS, forum free of charge. Also he deals with thousands of people everyday and when he defends himself publicly against one or two that is only a fraction I'm sure of what he deals with in pm's. So I just want to say thanks for everything.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ummm, since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum and this is where I belong. You on the other hand, you think my forum is gay but apparently, can't seem to get enough of it. :idontknow:

O its your forum? Lol like i didnt know. Hope u feel all high and mighty to have a website. Im just passing my time getting a good chuckle.

Top Bottom