Way of gay and project gay k wont be missed - by Maertz

Sorry i didnt suck his dick. I was just showing the op other options no one else would. He knew the answers he get when he posted here.. He even asked for fair opinions.. When i did i got crucified and he got what he expected... O well..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

He asked for opinion on what he stated that he had issues with and what to go with. And you really have something for guys don't you? Talking about gays and sucking dick like its your job. Give up delete your account and go bitch to other people about how everyone hurt your tiny feelings on here

Just because they dont say it in the op doesnt mean anything. Maybe some ops might not know other options and when presented they might like them.

Lol don't hurt your brain trying to figure to this puzzle out... I was merely repeating a ever so common saying. Clearly youve all heard it before and that makes me laugh.

I find it amusing and sad at the same time. But hey ive seen some other weird groups before to.

And I find it amusing and sad at the same time that you would think of us in this way but still feel the need to spend so much of your time with us.

I see some people's sides, but theres so many people here that have never offroaded or just got a jeep and think this site and they few products are the only options. Its almost wrong to lead fellow jeepers on. I do give respect to you though in getting such a large gathering of followers so willing to believe.

No need to be jealous just because you can't get people to listen to you.

Lol feel free to judge someone off the internet. Impressive you can see true colors of a jeep forum.. Thats thinking highly of yourself.

Impressive that you're the only one who can see the true colors of a Jeep forum. Talk about one thinking highly of themself :crazyeyes:

I dont care.

For a guy who "don't care", I find it odd that you're still here.

Im not trying to sway anyone. Thats the point. I could care less. Im greatly ammused at the moment, more so that i havent been banned. Touche on that.

Sorry i didnt suck his dick. I was just showing the op other options no one else would. He knew the answers he get when he posted here.. He even asked for fair opinions.. When i did i got crucified and he got what he expected... O well..

Tell you to that we get it and to give it a rest = crucified. Got it :thumb:

Impressive that you're the only one who can see the true colors of a Jeep forum. Talk about one thinking highly of themself :crazyeyes:

For a guy who "don't care", I find it odd that you're still here.

Lol i can be judged but cant judge myself? Interesting. As i said just testing the waters after long break.. All seems the same as before...

Lol i can be judged but cant judge myself? Interesting. As i said just testing the waters after long break.. All seems the same as before...

Yeah, you still come across like an ass. And I don't even know you. Guess you haven't changed huh.

- Jason

Ive seen jk buggies get beat to shit alot more with half the cost into them.

So how about you go watch them some more and leave the rest of us alone.

There more capable and dont drive onroad as there built for offroad...

That's so cool. The more money you save on junkyard parts, the more you can put into a tow rig and trailer :crazyeyes:

Just because they dont say it in the op doesnt mean anything. Maybe some ops might not know other options and when presented they might like them.

Guess everyone needs a forum messiah like you to show them the truth and the light! :rolleyes2:

Im not trying to sway anyone. Thats the point. I could care less.

So then - GIVE IT A REST ALREADY, we heard what you've been saying and DON'T CARE! Or, are you just so in love with your own voice that you just can't stop?

Im greatly ammused at the moment, more so that i havent been banned. Touche on that.

Guess all it takes for you to be amused is to hang out on a forum that you think is gay. :idontknow:

So how about you go watch them some more and leave the rest of us alone.

That's so cool. The more money you save on junkyard parts, the more you can put into a tow rig and trailer :crazyeyes:

If you want to go ahead...

Look at the upside Maertz, by me commenting on your gay o life thread, I went from "hooked" to "been around the block."

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

If you want to go ahead...

Go back to the San Juan shopping center and enjoy your chai tea latte. Don't get your panties in a bunch if the line is too long and the barista tells you that you shouldn't use the junkyard teacup.

Top Bottom