Watcha cookin'?

Andy5160

Hooked
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Asparagus, tomatoes, garlic sotaid with balsamic vinegar
My protein is a porter house, my wife opted with a baked red snapper
After stake is done I will braze onions in IPA

Last edited:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Aaand back again. If you guys couldn't tell, I love food. Fried potatoes with lots of cayenne pepper and diced steak. IMG_20180228_105833.jpg IMG_20180228_105841.jpg IMG_20180228_110448.jpg Along with fried eggs sunny side up. IMG_20180228_111932.jpg And I got a double yolk! IMG_20180228_111439.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Getting ready to make Low Country Boil (Wisconsin Style - 1 to 1 sausage to seafood ratio 🤣).

3lbs shrimp
1lb scallops
2lbs smoked andouille
2lbs smoked kielbasa
3lbs mini red potatoes
4 ears corn
2 onions
2 lemons
3 serrano peppers
1 head garlic
Bunches of Thyme
Bay leaves
Sea salt
Ton of Old Bay Seasoning

IMG_6581.jpg

I’ll post another pic when I dump it on the news papers!

MTG

Caught the Bug
What are you making? Garlic ice cubes?

Pretty much. Toss peeled garlic into the food processor and put into ice cube trays. Once frozen just pop them out and put them in a freezer ziploc bag. You now have “fresh” chopped/minced garlic anytime with minimal effort...cut off a chunk and toss it in whatever you are making.

A bag from Costco lasts about 6-8 months. But we use a lot of garlic. [emoji106]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Pretty much. Toss peeled garlic into the food processor and put into ice cube trays. Once frozen just pop them out and put them in a freezer ziploc bag. You now have “fresh” chopped/minced garlic anytime with minimal effort...cut off a chunk and toss it in whatever you are making.

A bag from Costco lasts about 6-8 months. But we use a lot of garlic. [emoji106]

Interesting! I never heard of that. I seem to buy a fresh head every week. No Costco in my life so I guess I will keep doing what I’ve been doing. Good idea though.

Top Bottom