Watcha cookin'?

JAGS

Hooked
Got meat? Gotta love when your garage freezer takes a dive. Time to get cooking.

IMG_4444.jpg

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Did your freezer take a "dive" as in died, therefore you need to cook up everything?...

Or did your ARB freezer in your Jeep take a "drive", and you loaded up on goodies?

Lol. Good catch. It took a "dive." Cooked up the ribs and full tri tip already. Will do the steaks and salmon for dinner.

Brute

Hooked
Lol. Good catch. It took a "dive." Cooked up the ribs and full tri tip already. Will do the steaks and salmon for dinner.

Earliest I can make it is tomorrow morning for breakfast...I hate to see good food go to waste (or to my waist)...

jesse3638

Hooked

Good thing its been cold here in So-Cal and you caught it when it went out. It'd have been a shame if all that spoiled.

WJCO

Meme King

Brute

Hooked
Lol. Here I am thinking this is some kind of jelly spread and Ed's over here identifying the exact fish that these eggs came from. Fuck, I need to get out more.

I'm sending you a little "I need to get the fuck out more" sampler in the mail...

WJCO

Meme King
I'm sending you a little "I need to get the fuck out more" sampler in the mail...

Lol. I will say my wife and I were lucky enough to get out this week for the first time in forever and headed up to the Stanley and I had a Buffalo Ribeye that was probably the best steak I've ever had. That is my extent of "getting out" lately it seems.

Andy5160

Hooked
I have a daughter that loves caviar so much she could put sturgeon on the extinction list by herself...and us in the poor house...

I've recently been enjoying local US smoked steelhead roe...with a little creme fraische on a simple cracker

Lol
Our kids love steelhead roe and can’t get enough of it.
It is time for Dough to come the fuck out more!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Round one was the ribs and full tri tip and then away for future meals.

IMG_4446.jpg

For dinner, I did the salmon and steaks with Spanish rice and squash for some wraps.

Nobody complained and the plates were spotless so I guess it was a hit.

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4448.jpg

Top Bottom