Watcha cookin'?

Andy5160

Hooked
Filet mignon over arugula and lettuce with a tiny bit of thin fries and dressed with honey balsamic dressing and roasted pine nuts [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108] IMG_0064.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Made a pretty good haul at the local farmers market yesterday.

IMG_6313.jpg

Which led to this

IMG_6314.jpg

And then this a couple hours later

IMG_6315.jpg

Snuck in a little tri tip while working

IMG_6316.jpg

And ended with this

IMG_6318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Made a pretty good haul at the local farmers market yesterday.

View attachment 307076

Which led to this

View attachment 307077

And then this a couple hours later

View attachment 307078

Snuck in a little tri tip while working

View attachment 307079

And ended with this

View attachment 307080

Holy hell - You’ve been busy!! Cindy still wants your pickle recipe. She’s got some cucumbers growing in her garden.

Andy5160

Hooked

Trail JK

Trail JK

Wish I was. We moved up north if you hadn’t heard. We were at the farmers market on Saturday and they had figs. I thought about the tree you had and said I wanted one to Tina. Lol

What?! No I hadn’t heard that. North where, nor cal? Hope you two are enjoying the new location. Maybe next time I see you guys on the trail if I still have some ripe ones I’ll bring them.

Ddays

Hooked
Daughter's friend from college is staying for the week and she made us tacos from her moms recipes she brought from Mexico. So awesome. Never had prickly pear before - pretty interesting. Good interesting, not weird interesting. Gonna try grilling some tomorrow.

tacos.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Daughter's friend from college is staying for the week and she made us tacos from her moms recipes she brought from Mexico. So awesome. Never had prickly pear before - pretty interesting. Good interesting, not weird interesting. Gonna try grilling some tomorrow.

View attachment 307722
That's an average Tuesday here in So-Cal...haha. There are roadside taco stands all over. Those are the best. Prickly pear is different for sure.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom