VIDEO : WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 2024

Another great trip and awesome video. My grandson really appreciated the help on the trail. That first obstacle was my grandson's first and my first for actually staying in the jeep while going over it. I did get out of the jeep on the second obstacle. :ROFLMAO:

Jeeptime

You can always count on Eddie and Cindy doing great videos.
Thanks again to Wayalife for putting on a fun trail run with are great group.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another great trip and awesome video. My grandson really appreciated the help on the trail. That first obstacle was my grandson's first and my first for actually staying in the jeep while going over it. I did get out of the jeep on the second obstacle. :ROFLMAO:
So awesome that your grandson was able to join us and make this is first time on some big obstacles. Of course, it was great seeing you and Tom as well and hope you'll join us for more runs in the future (y)
You can always count on Eddie and Cindy doing great videos.
Thanks again to Wayalife for putting on a fun trail run with are great group.
It really was a pleasure to meet and wheel with you and Sharon. I hope you'll join us for other runs in the future :)
Great video capturing the fun. Loved the whole thing, and really liked the old school closing and final “shots” with Moochie. Hoping to get out there soon with ya all. 🤙
It'd been a while since we've made a video like this and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Hope you can join along for the fun sometime soon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video and we had such a great time! Again Lisa and I want to send a big thanks for putting this run together!
Really glad that you and your family were able to join us for this run. Also, the coffee was outstanding!! Hope your daughter is feeling better.
Great Video, thanks for sharing, looks like a lot fun.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

jesse3638

Hooked
Really glad that you and your family were able to join us for this run. Also, the coffee was outstanding!! Hope your daughter is feeling better.
Yeah both daughters really enjoyed it. Can't wait to get them out again. Thank you for the well wishes. She is much better now and more than a handful as usual...haha. Glad you enjoyed the coffee. It's even better with some Baileys, Rumchata, or a cinnamon whiskey in it...😉. I didn't think that was appropriate being that we were on the trail still...haha. Next time

gregolso

Very cool. What a great way to start the year. Did a little snow wheeling last weekend but honestly that looks like a lot more fun.

DDbowman

Off roading across 100 miles of the Mojave Desert from Boulder City to Laughlin Nevada and in Jeep Wranglers, Jeep Gladiators and even a Ford Bronco, is how Cindy and I and all our friends at WAYALIFE, chose to kick off a New Year of Wheeling! As always, we got to see old mines, breathtaking vistas and played on optional rock obstacles along the way. This is of course a tradition of ours, one that goes back almost three decades now and we've always made it open to all rigs regardless of make, model, door configuration or if it's built up or bone stock. For us, the most important thing is that we do it with our friends both old and new and you know that we always have a great time! We hope that you enjoy seeing all the fun we had and if you weren't able to join us for this run, we hope that you'll be able to join us for the next.

A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mike Pierson, Disciple Off Road, NevadaJohnny, piginajeep, The BAD Influence, GP NOIR, steveb san diego, Blake O, Strainger's Heart, jpkjeep and DirtHeadDavis for helping us out with clips to include in this video.

#wayalife #jeep #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #ford #fordbronco #nevada #mojave #desert #mojavedesert #bouldercity #laughlin
Looks like a lot of fun!

Top Bottom