VIDEO : WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 2024

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Looks like a great time with everyone! Bummed I missed it but hopefully with any luck I can make it on next years NYs run.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video Eddie and Cindy! Looks like a great time with everyone! Bummed I missed it but hopefully with any luck I can make it on next years NYs run.
Glad you had fun watching our video and you were definitely missed. Hope you can join us on a run sooner than next year though LOL
Good times. I loved the video! It reminded me of the ones that you made that I used watch over and over when you first got your JK
LOL - glad to hear you've been enjoying our videos for quite some time now and that this one still measures up 😁
Great video, I didn’t take any footage to add as my camera is cracked but cool to see everyone’s who pitched in. Regardless, I’m truly glad I made the trip, was great to see everyone and meet new people. Really a fun weekend,
Really glad that you were able to join in on the fun and that you had a great time! Hope to do it again soon :)

Spazbyt

Hooked
Awesome video yet again. I definitely need to make it out to one of these New Year kick offs. It looks like everyone has a great time.

I FINALLY got a chance to watch it after getting home from Universal Studios last night and man, what a great way to capture such a hell of a good time.

It was the perfect way to kick off another year of wheeling with friends old and new, and it was great to see the editing made us all look pretty good at it too… Lol

Gojeepin

Off roading across 100 miles of the Mojave Desert from Boulder City to Laughlin Nevada and in Jeep Wranglers, Jeep Gladiators and even a Ford Bronco, is how Cindy and I and all our friends at WAYALIFE, chose to kick off a New Year of Wheeling! As always, we got to see old mines, breathtaking vistas and played on optional rock obstacles along the way. This is of course a tradition of ours, one that goes back almost three decades now and we've always made it open to all rigs regardless of make, model, door configuration or if it's built up or bone stock. For us, the most important thing is that we do it with our friends both old and new and you know that we always have a great time! We hope that you enjoy seeing all the fun we had and if you weren't able to join us for this run, we hope that you'll be able to join us for the next.

A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mike Pierson, Disciple Off Road, NevadaJohnny, piginajeep, The BAD Influence, GP NOIR, steveb san diego, Blake O, Strainger's Heart, jpkjeep and DirtHeadDavis for helping us out with clips to include in this video.

#wayalife #jeep #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #ford #fordbronco #nevada #mojave #desert #mojavedesert #bouldercity #laughlin
Great video(as always)
Really looks like a lot of fun!

Breer

Caught the Bug
Really enjoyed the video, looked like a great time! Happy to see a few obstacles on your kick off run this year! Always look forward to these videos. No crazy washboards this year!?! 😁👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome video yet again. I definitely need to make it out to one of these New Year kick offs. It looks like everyone has a great time.
Glad you enjoyed it and it'd be great if you could join us :)
I FINALLY got a chance to watch it after getting home from Universal Studios last night and man, what a great way to capture such a hell of a good time.

It was the perfect way to kick off another year of wheeling with friends old and new, and it was great to see the editing made us all look pretty good at it too… Lol
LOL - happy to hear you finally got around to watching it and enjoyed it. Hope to out with us again and sooner than later :)
Great video(as always)
Really looks like a lot of fun!
Thank you and glad you enjoyed it :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really enjoyed the video, looked like a great time! Happy to see a few obstacles on your kick off run this year! Always look forward to these videos. No crazy washboards this year!?! 😁👍
LOL - yeah, not so much of the side by side chop this year and thank goodness!
Really great video Eddie and Cindy! That looks like a awesome day. I really hope I can make it out next year.
It really would be great if you could join us :)

Off roading across 100 miles of the Mojave Desert from Boulder City to Laughlin Nevada and in Jeep Wranglers, Jeep Gladiators and even a Ford Bronco, is how Cindy and I and all our friends at WAYALIFE, chose to kick off a New Year of Wheeling! As always, we got to see old mines, breathtaking vistas and played on optional rock obstacles along the way. This is of course a tradition of ours, one that goes back almost three decades now and we've always made it open to all rigs regardless of make, model, door configuration or if it's built up or bone stock. For us, the most important thing is that we do it with our friends both old and new and you know that we always have a great time! We hope that you enjoy seeing all the fun we had and if you weren't able to join us for this run, we hope that you'll be able to join us for the next.

A SUPER BIG THANKS goes out to Mike Pierson, Disciple Off Road, NevadaJohnny, piginajeep, The BAD Influence, GP NOIR, steveb san diego, Blake O, Strainger's Heart, jpkjeep and DirtHeadDavis for helping us out with clips to include in this video.

#wayalife #jeep #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #ford #fordbronco #nevada #mojave #desert #mojavedesert #bouldercity #laughlin
I would have loved to join you all on this. Looks like a great time! How do i get on the invite list for next year?

waynem

Great video. Always love to see people in stock-ish Jeeps and the amazed looks on their faces when they realize what a Jeep can do !

Top Bottom