VIDEO : Improve Your JL or JT Headlights for Cheap by Installing LED Bulbs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was going to say that I had the WAYALIFE fender stickers on my rear side windows and someone scratched them and pulled parts of the sticker off. Not sure who did this but was pretty messed up. I would have never done this to anyone 🤷‍♂️
Wow, really?? I'm really sorry to hear that and yes, I totally agree that I would never do this to anyone. I can't believe there are people like that out there.

WJCO

Meme King
I was going to say that I had the WAYALIFE fender stickers on my rear side windows and someone scratched them and pulled parts of the sticker off. Not sure who did this but was pretty messed up. I would have never done this to anyone 🤷‍♂️
Anyone who gets that upset about any sticker, especially related to something as simple as Jeeps, can go fuck themselves. That's just low to fuck with someone's vehicle like that.

Sgt_USMC

I would have lost my mind if someone did that! It was bad enough when I came out and found that someone spit all over every window of my Jeep. To do something as ignorant as that over a sticker is beyond childish.

jesse3638

Hooked
I would highly recommend them. I've been using them for a while now and find them to work better than ANY of the aftermarket replacement LED headlights I've tested in the past. Or at least, in terms of clean beam pattern - no hot spots. Just make sure to aim them correctly and you should be good to go.
Well I have the factory LED's in our JL and KC gravity pros in our JK so I just ordered a series for my Nissan. Those lights are equally terrible. They should arrive today.

Gobi2DR

I just picked these up based on your recommendations and “night & day” difference…love them.

Now, I gotta switch out the halogen/yellow fog lights…so they can ALL match. Do you happen to have the Cat # for matching LED fog light Bulbs? Much appreciated!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just picked these up based on your recommendations and “night & day” difference…love them.

Now, I gotta switch out the halogen/yellow fog lights…so they can ALL match. Do you happen to have the Cat # for matching LED fog light Bulbs? Much appreciated!!!
Sorry, this is definitely on my to do list as well. I hope to get part numbers for them soon.

RJV

Beamtech seems to make good LEDs. When I had my Renegade, I swapped the stock bulbs for the Beamtech ones and the light was great, took some work at first to get the chips oriented right but after that they were completely reliable with no errors for the 3 years I ran it till trading it in for the JL. I think most people that complain about LEDs in halogen bulbs don't have them clocked right.

Trail Bud

Hooked
Do I need to adjust the LED lamps before the grill goes on? And do thy always need to be adjusted after being installed?

Top Bottom