VIDEO : Improve Your JL or JT Headlights for Cheap by Installing LED Bulbs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The factory halogen headlights that come stock on a Jeep JL Wrangler or JT Gladiator have never been something that Cindy and I have been thrilled about. At times, we feel as if they put out about as much light as a dining room candle, especially when driving across vast stretches of the Nevada desert at night. Fortunately, it doesn’t take much or even cost much to significantly improve the amount of light your headlights put out and the quality of it as well! All you have to do is install a set of replacement H13 LED bulbs and in this short video, you'll get to see just how quick and easy it is to do.

BEAMTECH H13 LED Bulbs - https://amzn.to/3KQJcXD

#jeep #headlights #led #wrangler #jeepwrangler #jlwrangler #wranglerjl #jljeep #jeepjl #gladiator #jeepgladiator #gladiatortruck #jeepjt #jtjeep #jeepgladiator #wayalife #ledbulbs #h13 #installation

Please note that the Amazon links posted are associate links and WAYALIFE does earn a small kickback for purchases made through them.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
The LEDs made a great improvement and not a bad price ether. 👍

Ripley’s a hoot! It’s funny when pets know when their family is home. lol

jorgelrod

Hooked
Hey Eddie, I know you make these videos and post them at a later date so, have you had any lights out warnings or the like on Pippi since you put them on? Definitely considering putting an order for a set of these today.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie, I know you make these videos and post them at a later date so, have you had any lights out warnings or the like on Pippi since you put them on? Definitely considering putting an order for a set of these today.
Not saying that won't change as they sometimes do but so far so good.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I love the install video, and I am getting these! Wow they look good. You make it looks easy too.😃Anything is better then the stock. 👍🏼🤣

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love the install video, and I am getting these! Wow they look good. You make it looks easy too.😃Anything is better then the stock. 👍🏼🤣
These are so much better than the factory halogen bulbs. And, in spite of all the hate I've been getting on YouTube for installing these, I would say that they put out a much cleaner and even light than MOST of the aftermarket replacement LED headlights that I've tested in the past.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
These are so much better than the factory halogen bulbs. And, in spite of all the hate I've been getting on YouTube for installing these, I would say that they put out a much cleaner and even light than MOST of the aftermarket replacement LED headlights that I've tested in the past.
I wish my new JTR had factory LEDs. What's all the hate about? They look pretty good to me. Are there LEDs for the fog lights? I can't have mixed light temps lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish my new JTR had factory LEDs. What's all the hate about? They look pretty good to me. Are there LEDs for the fog lights? I can't have mixed light temps lol.
The haters seem to think that installing LED bulbs in factory halogen housings will cause them to shine too brightly and make it difficult for on coming traffic to see. This is of course, not based on experience installing LED lights and learning how to properly aim them but rather, just being pissed off at LED lights they see at night that they assume were installed in housings not made for them. In any case, I'm apparently a "dickhead" for doing this.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
hmmm....interesting. At any rate, I might give these a shot because I can't stand the candles that are in there now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
hmmm....interesting. At any rate, I might give these a shot because I can't stand the candles that are in there now.
I would highly recommend them. I've been using them for a while now and find them to work better than ANY of the aftermarket replacement LED headlights I've tested in the past. Or at least, in terms of clean beam pattern - no hot spots. Just make sure to aim them correctly and you should be good to go.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I was going to say that I had the WAYALIFE fender stickers on my rear side windows and someone scratched them and pulled parts of the sticker off. Not sure who did this but was pretty messed up. I would have never done this to anyone 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom