VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love this video! So cool to see Jane out and about again. You guys have gotten more snow then me this year. Been pretty lack luster [emoji58] just bring on spring at this point

Man, it's been nuts this year. I mean, I haven't seen snow stick around for as long as it has since the late 80's. This global warming thing is a bitch!

Beautiful Jeep on a beautiful day, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that pats my Jeep lovingly and talks to her like the lady she is.
Fun stuff,

:cheesy: Awesome :)

I think Jane is my favorite of your collection. Looks beautiful.

Thanks! She's probably one of the nicest Jeeps we've ever owned.

Jane is such a great looking CJ-5. I’d love to restore one eventually, you guys did a great job

Thank you :)

Looks like a blast! Jane is sure a beauty. You are right, it looks like quite the workout.

While I’ve been enjoying the snow, I'm ready for spring!

mud2moab

Mud2moab

Calamity Jane looks great running through the snow. Look like y'all had a great time too.
Keep the vids coming.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a blast! Jane is sure a beauty. You are right, it looks like quite the workout.

While I’ve been enjoying the snow, I'm ready for spring!

LOL!! Jeeps sure have come a long way - from manual everything to computer driven and power everything.

I too am ready for spring. :crazyeyes:

Calamity Jane looks great running through the snow. Look like y'all had a great time too.
Keep the vids coming.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

jdofmemi

I'm late to this party, but love a good snow run.

Looks like fun, and this winter has brought enough snow for most people to have their fill of it.

I'm still hoping for one or two more snow runs, I haven't quite froze my tail off yet.

Thanks for the great video 👍

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That was fun to watch.
A big fire when you got back would have been nice to thawl out to.

LOL!! Now that's a great idea and what we should have done :crazyeyes:

Great video. Im a big fan of the old iron. I like seeing these old beasts get brought back to life.

Thank you. I don't know if Jane is a beast but she sure is a hell of a lot of fun :yup:

Man, I need a CJ in my life!!!
Great video! Looked like a ton of fun!!!

I'm sure there are plenty out there that need to be saved :cool:

I'm just here for the free shit. 😎

Just kidding! 😂 You guys looked like kids in a candy store! I'd love to get an old CJ with a V8... Looks like a blast to drive around!

They really are a ton of fun if not a bit scary at times :crazyeyes:

I'm late to this party, but love a good snow run.

Looks like fun, and this winter has brought enough snow for most people to have their fill of it.

I'm still hoping for one or two more snow runs, I haven't quite froze my tail off yet.

Thanks for the great video 👍

It really is crazy how much snow everyone out west has been getting this year. That damn global warming thing is a bitch! :crazyeyes:

TrishaLouH

Jane is My Favorite

I always love seeing Jane in your Videos. I saw this and told my Boyfriend that we should put the soft top down on his CJ7 for a drive lol.

Top Bottom