VIDEO : CALAMITY JANE - OLD SCHOOL COOL / Snow Wheeling a Jeep CJ-5 Renegade Topless

Samsolo

I absolutely LOVE Jane! If I had the room, I'd get a CJ-5 and make a clone! She introduced me to wayalife!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool video. Looks like so much fun.

Thanks and yes, it was a lot of fun :)

What a blast!

brings back memories... seemed like there was always a can of starting fluid in the my old CJ :thumb:

LOL!! How things have changed, right! :crazyeyes:

I’m am jealous of Jane!!! Looks like a blast [emoji106]

LOL - she really is an awesome Jeep :)

Great video! “Almost” makes me miss driving in snow

Too funny. Truth be told, it wouldn't kill me if winter would go away. :crazyeyes:

You know I have a major crush on Jane! Thanks for letting us see her in action again! [emoji1303]

So glad to hear you enjoy seeing her :)

A Wayalife video drop on my birthday? Pretty good gift if you ask me!! [emoji23]

Happy Birthday :thumb:

I absolutely LOVE Jane! If I had the room, I'd get a CJ-5 and make a clone! She introduced me to wayalife!

I'm sure there's a CJ out there just dying to have someone bring her back to life :)

naysjp

Great video of old iron. That Jeep looks like it will take on it's modern day brothers and sisters in a heartbeat. Thank you.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Too much fun! Definitely is as cool to watch as any hard-core video. In Jane’s case, it’s the Jeep that makes it awesome, even more so than what it’s doing. You just don’t see many good CJ videos, so every time I get a notification on Jane, I drop what I’m doing and watch. She sure inspires me to keep going on mine. Thanks for a great start to my morning, Eddie and Cindy!

Discount Tire

2926.jpeg

Eddie,

Thanks for posting up a video of Jane out romping in the snow. Looks like she had a blast! I believe I could hear her say, "Thanks for letting me stretch my legs. We should do this more often". Love seeing Jane busting through the fresh snow but I feel bad for Cindy having to off-road it to not make tracks. It's a good thing you can see the trails still without being able to see if there is a ditch under the snow. Nicely done again. :clap2:

It's amazing how much snow we have in AZ so far. 38-inches in Flagstaff so far in just over 24 hours.

A friend of mine sent the photo of Cleator which is about 40 minutes N of Phoenix. Hopefully, we will get out with our side by sides Sunday.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You did such a great job rebuilding Jane.... Fun to watch her in action!

Thank you. It really took a lot of blood, sweat and tears but was oh so worth it. Glad you enjoyed seeing here out in the white stuff :)

That looked like a lot of fun...and a decent workout for the shoulders...

:cheesy: Man, it's hard to believe that we actually used to drive like this on a regular basis!

Jane is one hot snow bunny! So cool to see you guys let her get out and spin her wheels.

Thank you. It's hard to wanna get her out off road but we may have to break down and get her out more.

Great video of old iron. That Jeep looks like it will take on it's modern day brothers and sisters in a heartbeat. Thank you.

No lie, she is way more capable than I would ever be willing to let her be. :crazyeyes:

Looked like an awesome time. Glad moby wasn’t needed. [emoji6]

LOL!! Me too but I won't lie, I wasn't 100% sure. Surprisingly, Jane is crazy capable. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Too much fun! Definitely is as cool to watch as any hard-core video. In Jane’s case, it’s the Jeep that makes it awesome, even more so than what it’s doing. You just don’t see many good CJ videos, so every time I get a notification on Jane, I drop what I’m doing and watch. She sure inspires me to keep going on mine. Thanks for a great start to my morning, Eddie and Cindy!

That's awesome! So glad that a video like this can get you inspired to keep on going with yours. We're always happy to see guys like you helping to save some old iron :yup:

As always, a great video and what a gorgeous rig, thanks for sharing!

We're so glad you enjoyed the video :)

Sweet ride, Fun video. :clap2:

Eddie,

Thanks for posting up a video of Jane out romping in the snow. Looks like she had a blast! I believe I could hear her say, "Thanks for letting me stretch my legs. We should do this more often". Love seeing Jane busting through the fresh snow but I feel bad for Cindy having to off-road it to not make tracks. It's a good thing you can see the trails still without being able to see if there is a ditch under the snow. Nicely done again. :clap2:

It's amazing how much snow we have in AZ so far. 38-inches in Flagstaff so far in just over 24 hours.

A friend of mine sent the photo of Cleator which is about 40 minutes N of Phoenix. Hopefully, we will get out with our side by sides Sunday.

Man, it really has been a crazy winter. My in laws down in Henderson, NV got snow too. Hope you have a great time out there!

That was a cool video! Jane is bad ass!

Thank you :)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Love this video! So cool to see Jane out and about again. You guys have gotten more snow then me this year. Been pretty lack luster [emoji58] just bring on spring at this point

Beautiful Jeep on a beautiful day, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that pats my Jeep lovingly and talks to her like the lady she is.
Fun stuff,

Top Bottom