Trail Jeeps build

What's the latest??

The Jeep itself is 90% finished.......I believe the PS trail cage, Synergy B pillar harness bar, and PS C posts are in. Also changed out the Warn fair lead to a Hawse type and replaced the steel line with 80' Viking synthetic w/safety thimble.......added 21" LED light bar in front of the Warn Powerplant......that should be finished shortly......what we are waiting on to complete this build is the Advanced Adapters Atlas 2 Speed......there was some discussion about it not working with 2012-up automatics well apparently that has been solved and one should be at TJ in 2 weeks......once they get it and swap out my Sport case we will be in business.......end of the month early September is what I'm looking at........I miss my rig big time but Tim tells me it will be worth the wait.........Tim has been awesome keeping me up to date on where we're at on the build and updating me with pictures......The rig looks awesome.....what a transformation.....looking forward to many years of wheeling challenges and enjoyment :thumb:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Last edited:
Damn 4 months to build it? That's sucks!

May 6th till now so far..........There was delays from Dynatrac and King that added to the length of the build time though......they didn't really get started until June 15th......The Atlas piece and this puzzle is finished :D

~Woodrow~

The rig is looking sick Woody, can't wait to see it in person at Octoberfest if you make it out. :thumb:

Thank You Witty........I'll be at Jeeptoberfest for sure .......hoping to make Jasper, Georgia event in early September.......we shall see

~Woodrow~

As mentioned I'm sure it will be more than worth the wait. Sucks you have been without it for this time. The second you see it in person though I'm sure you will forget all about not having it.

It's looking great so far. 👍

Here is the build sheet

2012 Black JKU Sport
Automatic

EVO Front DTD
EVO Rear DTD Lever
EVO High Clearance Long Arm
EVO High Steer Kit

17" ATX Slabs
40" Toyo Open Country MT

EVO Aluminum 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper w/stinger
EVO Rear Tire Carrier
EVO Pro Series Rear Bumper

Artec Industries Skid System aluminum
Artec Industries Crossmember
EVO Armor Rock Sliders
EVO Corners
EVO Rocker Armor
Poison Spyder Fenders

Dynatrac ProRock 60 Front ARB w/5.38
Dynatrac ProRock 80 Rear ARB w/5.38
JE Reel 1350 Front DS
JE Reel 1450 Rear DS
PSC Ram Assist
Brake Master Cylinder

Warn PowerPlant HD 9.5K Winch w/80' Viking synthetic line

Advanced Adapters Atlas 2 Speed TC

AFE Hi Tuck Exhaust

Rigid Industries D2s
JW Speaker Evolution 8700 Headlamps
Inspired Engineering 50" LED
Inspired Engineering 21" LED
Poison Spyder Mounts
Maximma LED Stop/Turn/Backup Low Profile rear lights

Poison Spyder Sports Cage
Synergy B-Pillar Cage kit
Poison Spyder C Pillar Kit
Power Tank Jet Pac
10lb Power Tank
Mastercraft Baja DirtSport Edition Front Seats Black/Black

~Woodrow~

:eek: HOLY MOLY! :eek:

Where do I get in line to hitch a ride in that beast....after I wipe off all this drool of course. Wowsers!

...only thing left on a build like that is the HEMI swap!

:clap2:

Advanced Adapters let me know that the adapter piece that mates my automatic transmission with the Atlas 2 speed TC won't be available until 9/18.......so 6 weeks from now the TC will be shipped instead of 2 weeks........I can't win LOL :grayno:

~Woodrow~

Advanced Adapters let me know that the adapter piece that mates my automatic transmission with the Atlas 2 speed TC won't be available until 9/18.......so 6 weeks from now the TC will be shipped instead of 2 weeks........I can't win LOL :grayno:

~Woodrow~

Thats ridiculous. Just have it installed somewhere locally and go get the jeep now. Im sure Trail Jeeps would understand.

Thats ridiculous. Just have it installed somewhere locally and go get the jeep now. Im sure Trail Jeeps would understand.

Well it looks like that's what we are going to do........Tim is going to give Bruiser in Clearwater Florida a call on Monday and see if we can have the Atlas shipped there when it's ready and have them install it......I'll be flying out as soon as I can secure coverage at work.......Hopefully run a few trails with the Trail Jeeps while I'm out there then head home the long way......:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Well it looks like that's what we are going to do........Tim is going to give Bruiser in Clearwater Florida a call on Monday and see if we can have the Atlas shipped there when it's ready and have them install it......I'll be flying out as soon as I can secure coverage at work.......Hopefully run a few trails with the Trail Jeeps while I'm out there then head home the long way......:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Sweet. Let everybody know when your in georgia. I'd love to meet you and see your rig!

Well she's finished and ready for pickup...........I'm flying out in the morning to bring her home.......I'll be in Denver till Sunday maybe Monday.....hoping to wheel her a bit while I'm there.....

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Top Bottom