Trail Jeeps build

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Well after 3 years of saving (27 shifts of OT, tax returns, and whatever else I could scrape together) I'm ready for the "One and Done".......I'm headed out in the morning to Trail Jeeps in Golden from my home in South Florida (2050 miles) to drop it off and fly back.......Hopefully in 5 weeks it will be finished and I'll fly out and drive it back (worthy of a Road Trip thread)......I met with Wes the owner while I was in Denver for a NFL game (we lost) late last year and we sat down and put this build together......it took some time for the Dynatrac axles to be built but they are in and it's go time.....

Here is the build sheet

2012 Black JKU Sport
Automatic

EVO Front DTD
EVO Rear DTD Lever
EVO High Clearance Long Arm
EVO High Steer Kit

17" ATX Slabs
40" Toyo Open Country MT

EVO Aluminum 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper w/stinger
EVO Rear Tire Carrier
EVO Pro Series Rear Bumper

Artec Industries Skid System aluminum
Artec Industries Crossmember
EVO Armor Rock Sliders
EVO Corners
EVO Rocker Armor
Poison Spyder Fenders

Dynatrac ProRock 60 Front ARB w/5.38
Dynatrac ProRock 80 Rear ARB w/5.38
JE Reel 1350 Front DS
JE Reel 1450 Rear DS
PSC Ram Assist
Brake Master Cylinder

Warn PowerPlant HD 9.5K Winch w/80' Viking synthetic line

Advanced Adapters Atlas 2 Speed TC

AFE Hi Tuck Exhaust

Rigid Industries D2s
JW Speaker Evolution 8700 Headlamps
Inspired Engineering 50" LED
Inspired Engineering 21" LED
Poison Spyder Mounts
Maximma LED Stop/Turn/Backup Low Profile rear lights

Poison Spyder Sports Cage
Synergy B-Pillar Cage kit
Poison Spyder C Pillar Kit
Power Tank Jet Pac
10lb Power Tank
Mastercraft Baja DirtSport Edition Front Seats Black/Black

I would like to thank Eddie for the free forum he provides and that without this forum and the great people that come here and share their knowledge I would've never experienced what having a Jeep really means.......Eddie, GCM 2, MTG, Jags, 10Frank9, Branman, Ttfhell, Dave Roberts, Canvas, Overlander, Redrubi1 many more.....I want to thank you guys for sharing your knowledge and answering questions I've asked whether on the forum in a thread or by PM your imput was and is greatly appreciated :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Last edited:

Kbobbybob

I'm drooling. Congrats! I live 60 miles from Trail Jeeps and Northridge 4x4 and am saving to do the same thing! Maybe I can meet you when it's done for a ride!

Pyro1415

I absolutely wish I had these funds lol but you earned it. Congrats man. I'm a build it myself guy though.

boardsurfer

Congratulations. Gonna be a hell of a build. I hope you intend to stay a few days when you pick it up for some sweet high altitude trails. We have a few of those around here. :thumb::rock:

Top Bottom