Trail Jeeps build

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
No Shit!!!!!!!

LOL.....Not to bring up that terrible event..... but i've learned from Aspen's theft to be a lot more cautious about the security of my rig......in speaking with him via PM i've invested in a GPS tracking device(s) which he suggested:thumb:.....being extra careful about where i park from now on and having an instant real time alert on my phone is added security :yup:

On my way to Denver now.........waiting to board my flight to Nashville first

~Woodrow~

t8er

LOL.....Not to bring up that terrible event..... but i've learned from Aspen's theft to be a lot more cautious about the security of my rig......in speaking with him via PM i've invested in a GPS tracking device(s) which he suggested:thumb:.....being extra careful about where i park from now on and having an instant real time alert on my phone is added security :yup:

On my way to Denver now.........waiting to board my flight to Nashville first

~Woodrow~

Have a safe flight out here. I'm running a trail Sunday but if you're around Saturday there's a jeeps n Java event and usually a group of us leave to run a trail as well.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Picked up my Jeep on Thursday afternoon........Mind Blown to say the least.......props to the very talented build mechanics Jason and Chris who just did an outstanding job to create this amazing Jeep.......I really can't say enough to thank them :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Here she is.......

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Went to Mount Evans on Friday.......She drives and handles like a stocker on the road......just amazing

~Woodrow~

Mount Evans pics

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

2Cross

Caught the Bug
Very cool
That's a rough road too.
I've only been up it on my bicycle. But I bet the coil overs were nice

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Today I went out with Tim (Bezerker) to run Yankee Hill.......nothing too crazy but a good trail to get a feel of my rig for the first time out..........Thanks goes to Tim for taking me out I had an awesome time :thumb:

Oh.....least I forget.....I got a little trail damage from a tree branch......Right of passage.....Badge of Honor......whatever you want to call it.......it's all good I left with a smile from ear to ear :D

~Woodrow~

Yankee Hill.....

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Back at Trail Jeeps after the ride.......Awesome day......Awesome Jeep......Awesome people.......I'll be back every year to get my fix :rock:

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Back at hotel........no scratches on skids......oh well it'll happen sooner or later :thumb:

image.jpg

boardsurfer

I know you needed a shakedown run, but you gotta do better than Yankee hill while you're here right?

Congrats on the sweet ride. Wish I could have been in town this weekend.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I know you needed a shakedown run, but you gotta do better than Yankee hill while you're here right?

Congrats on the sweet ride. Wish I could have been in town this weekend.

I'll be back soon and by then we will wheel more challenging trails i'm sure........can't hit Independence Trail right out of the gate I have to drive this rig back to Florida brother :D........If I had more time to spend in Denver I would wheel tomorrow but I got to get back east to pick my wife up in Nashville.......Next time I come out there we'll be sure to hook up with you local guys and roll out to whatever you want to run......I'm down

~Woodrow~

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
I'll be back soon and by then we will wheel more challenging trails i'm sure........can't hit Independence Trail right out of the gate I have to drive this rig back to Florida brother :D........If I had more time to spend in Denver I would wheel tomorrow but I got to get back east to pick my wife up in Nashville.......Next time I come out there we'll be sure to hook up with you local guys and roll out to whatever you want to run......I'm down

~Woodrow~

Congrats on finishing the dream build. A little green with envy here. You picked the right shop and the right trails to break her in on. BTW, you picked the right place to eat to. Woody's Pizza is one of my favorite places in Golden.:thumb::thumb:

Top Bottom