The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

jesse3638

Hooked
Haha, why do these clowns put you on a pedestal ? Then get offended and act like you should be a role model for a bunch of adults? Your opinion should always be a positive one and we should (jeep community ) get into a circle jerk together.

www.toasterjeep.com

Imagine if Eddie was in the pop music industry what he would do..;) I wonder if Britney would get this much flack if she was in the jeep industry and said "Metaljoke"...haha

TheDuff

Alot of them seem to be just looking for something to be mad about and someone to preach at from their soap box. They treat Eddie like he is a huge Corporation that has to be pc about everything and dance around trying not to offend anyone. This reminds me of the big deal over a tweet by Dave and busters yesterday... a huge uproar over a funny comment. Only in this senario, Eddie is just a dude posting a funny picture and giving his opinion on a product. But to some, the troll must go on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, why do these clowns put you on a pedestal ? Then get offended and act like you should be a role model for a bunch of adults? Your opinion should always be a positive one and we should (jeep community ) get into a circle jerk together.

Beats the hell out of me. I mean, why is it okay for these guys to shit talk me but I somehow have to be above it all? :thinking: :idontknow:

Imagine if Eddie was in the pop music industry what he would do..;) I wonder if Britney would get this much flack if she was in the jeep industry and said "Metaljoke"...haha

Well that's a scary thought!! :shock: :cheesy:

Alot of them seem to be just looking for something to be mad about and someone to preach at from their soap box. They treat Eddie like he is a huge Corporation that has to be pc about everything and dance around trying not to offend anyone. This reminds me of the big deal over a tweet by Dave and busters yesterday... a huge uproar over a funny comment. Only in this senario, Eddie is just a dude posting a funny picture and giving his opinion on a product. But to some, the troll must go on!

The whole thing is weird. I mean, these people are essentially asking me to be a liar just so that I don't get their panties in a bunch. :naw:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Agreed, I really don't understand how any-juan can get this upset over a picture and an opinion.

Last edited:

TheDuff

Seems people don't care what the actual context of a post is, making it into a shit show is what they want.

jesse3638

Hooked
Agreed, I really don't understand how any-juan can get this upset over a picture and an opinion.

I didn't get it until I Googled the previously mentioned Dave an Busters reference. That is funny and I'm Mexican although society dictates I should call up Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Gloria Alred. Although until Al Sharpton's supporters pay off his 4 million dollar debt I doubt he'll be much help...haha.

KingCopperhead

And now some tool on jeep owners of America Facebook page is talking shit. I don't know how to do screenshots on my phone though I posted a huge reply to them. Bunch of ignorant people there anyway.

I think he's someone you got into it with over the metalcloak meme. What a toolbox. Matson isn't pissed, why is he?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And now some tool on jeep owners of America Facebook page is talking shit. I don't know how to do screenshots on my phone though I posted a huge reply to them. Bunch of ignorant people there anyway.

I think he's someone you got into it with over the metalcloak meme. What a toolbox. Matson isn't pissed, why is he?

Funny isn't it? How Matson and I are actually having a cordial conversation and all while the haters out there are hating away. It's just further proof that the haters aren't interested in reason - they just look for a reason to hate. It's almost like a national sport to them.

KingCopperhead

Funny isn't it? How Matson and I are actually having a cordial conversation and all while the haters out there are hating away. It's just further proof that the haters aren't interested in reason - they just look for a reason to hate. It's almost like a national sport to them.

I'll retract my tool comment about the op, he is just severely misinformed and I did my best to correct his thinking. (didn't work but I tried) It's the rest of the damn people who start chiming in with their shit. Kool aid, elitist, blah blah blah. Thank God for THIS forum. At least we can get an honest opinion here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'll retract my tool comment about the op, he is just severely misinformed and I did my best to correct his thinking. (didn't work but I tried) It's the rest of the damn people who start chiming in with their shit. Kool aid, elitist, blah blah blah. Thank God for THIS forum. At least we can get an honest opinion here.

Sorry to hear you even bothered to try and talk sense into them. Really, you're better off just leaving well enough alone. It has always been my opinion that people will believe whatever it is they choose to believe and trying to convince them of anything else is really just a waste of time.

t8er

Apparently I'm some punk who posted that it was on crawlorado so someone wants to find out who I am since I'm a POS. at least they watch this thread I guess.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently I'm some punk who posted that it was on crawlorado so someone wants to find out who I am since I'm a POS. at least they watch this thread I guess.

:cheesy: Really?? They are hating on you now just because you posted up some screen shots about them hating on me? :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom