The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

Fridge81

I think the ponytail hat should seriously be considered!

In all seriousness though, if these companies did proper QA/QC BEFORE they released a product, these issues would be so much less common. It's seems so simple to me.... maybe I'm just wierd.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think the ponytail hat should seriously be considered!

In all seriousness though, if these companies did proper QA/QC BEFORE they released a product, these issues would be so much less common. It's seems so simple to me.... maybe I'm just wierd.

LOL!! Who needs to do proper QA/QC when all you have to do is market a product like it's the best thing since sliced bread. As PT Barnum once said, a sucker is born everyday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think the most ironic aspect of that conversation is that he points out that people should be allowed to have a difference of opinion........but yours is wrong :idontknow:

Well duh, don't you know that mine is the only opinion that shouldn't be allowed :naw: :crazyeyes: :D

Fridge81

LOL!! Who needs to do proper QA/QC when all you have to do is market a product like it's the best thing since sliced bread. As PT Barnum once said, a sucker is born everyday.

Hahaha!

Seems legit.

Company-x: hey uh QA/QC department, we figured out a method through marketing that essentially renders you guys useless. We will no longer need you guys......

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha!

Seems legit.

Company-x: hey uh QA/QC department, we figured out a method through marketing that essentially renders you guys useless. We will no longer need you guys......

Well, I simply cannot make this stuff up. Metalcloak went around marketing their products like they really were the best thing since sliced bread and the feeble minded bought into it. Actually, not only did they buy into it, they became fanboys to the point where they would hate on me for questioning aspects of their products. Of course, after a bit of time passed, we started to see broken joints and blown out bushings that were supposed to be better than Johnny Joints, problems with their shocks and heavy duty tie-rods that weren't supposed to bend - bend. And yet, I'm still the bad guy for having my doubts about them in the first place and for pointing out their failures now. :rolleyes2:

Fridge81

Well, I simply cannot make this stuff up. Metalcloak went around marketing their products like they really were the best thing since sliced bread and the feeble minded bought into it. Actually, not only did they buy into it, they became fanboys to the point where they would hate on me for questioning aspects of their products. Of course, after a bit of time passed, we started to see broken joints and blown out bushings that were supposed to be better than Johnny Joints, problems with their shocks and heavy duty tie-rods that weren't supposed to bend - bend. And yet, I'm still the bad guy for having my doubts about them in the first place and for pointing out their failures now. :rolleyes2:

It all comes down to one simple phrase man.

THE TRUTH HURTS

These guys don't realize how idiotic they actually sound by defending inferior products!

😩 some people's children.....SMH

At least we get to sit back and laugh! 😃

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, the truth hurts.

What's funny is that the best comeback they can come up with is that I never bash EVO. :crazyeyes:

What I don't get about fanboys is why any of them even give a shit about anything I have to say.

Is it really fanboys or is it more like: " I don't like Eddie because my girlfriend's sister's dad's babymomma's nephew in-law (twice removed) said Eddie said something untrue and unrealistic about Joe Blows product failure?" Seems to be so much easier to just jump on the hate wagon rather than get the real story.

Oregonjeeper

Is it really fanboys or is it more like: " I don't like Eddie because my girlfriend's sister's dad's babymomma's nephew in-law (twice removed) said Eddie said something untrue and unrealistic about Joe Blows product failure?" Seems to be so much easier to just jump on the hate wagon rather than get the real story.

:thumb:....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: And you can take that to the bank!!!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Hilarious! Take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed... because all they sold you was a guaranteed piece of shit.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

And the president of the company will call you personally when the shit breaks. :cheesy:

Top Bottom