The "Mid Life" buy thread

Had a little hiccup this evening with a banged up draglink stud we will have that remedied this morning, everything else all bolted up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434204735.387746.jpg

After we get the drag link issue solved we are ready to roll then start on the tire carrier! :beer:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Thanks, no I just replaced my springs and shocks with the EVO Bolts ons, still just using the EVO front LCA's and stock arms on the rest.

Ah got it, looks really good. Really nice! Making me super Jealous, need to get my rig in gear! Are your old springs 3" or 4"? I might be able to use them 😉

Looks good! You using the enforcer rear track bar bracket instead of the coil over one?

There seems to be some confusion here - from what I understand the offset bracket can be used for both coils and coil-overs but the coil-over bracket can NOT be used for regular coils - Not sure how this applies to 2 doors.

Nice! I cant wait for my PR44 to come! How long did the install take?

We had lots of other stuff going on but I would give yourself a full day for the rear and a full day for the front - if you get done early enjoy a cold beverage :beer:

Sweet! Is that a PR44 or PR60?

Russ handled this answer :doh:

i truly enjoyed scrollin' through... very nice rig sir...

Looking great Brandon! :thumb:

Jeep looks nice.

Looking good Brandon! I can't wait to wheel with you guys again.

That's freaking awesome! Congrats to you.

Looks great!! Congrats on all the goodies!

Rig is looking crazy good buddy. Great progress for sure.

Nice job.....

Thanks

mine was hitting the bypass tube on the blue rig, had to get the c/o one

Not sure on the differences with the 2 Doors (besides there are only 2 doors :doh:)

Top Bottom