The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

WJCO

Meme King
Got a little project done this week. Installing Rusty's rear fascia and shorty bumper.

View attachment 392903

Came out pretty good. Tedious job drilling holes to mount the fascia though.

View attachment 392904
Did you notice if that provides any more clearance for the spare tire? We've got 35s on our sport with no lift and it barely rubs the factory bumper. I'm wondering if something like this would address it. We'd likely be swapping out the factory bumper for something else anyways at some point.

JeepFan

Hooked
Did you notice if that provides any more clearance for the spare tire? We've got 35s on our sport with no lift and it barely rubs the factory bumper. I'm wondering if something like this would address it. We'd likely be swapping out the factory bumper for something else anyways at some point.
I noticed a lot more room for a larger tire. I'm running stock 35" KO2s with stock Mopar Beadlock Capable wheels 4.75" backspacing. Here's a couple pics...

20230721_150806.jpg

20230721_150836.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions...

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
It's a process! You know what I mean! Have to decide how to address the rear sway bar links that are pretty close to rubbing the tire at full droop. Then decide on tires but I'm getting closer. More pics to come...

View attachment 395044
Hey Tony. You can help with mine next. Lol.
Hard to tell from pics, you have a shock and cool set up or coilover? Can’t wait to see more.

Top Bottom