The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

JAGS

Hooked
Yup I totally agree! The jeep felt more solid driving down the road.

Thanks Everyone!!

JAGS: Since you mentioned it, I do believe the Jeep seems a little more solid and yes, it's nice having that extra peace of mind...just in case. ;)

Cozdude: I wonder if adding 100lbs of steel to the body tub helps absorb road noise and vibration while driving. This might be why it feels more solid. :thinking:

Yea that would make sense and adding an extra tie in spot as well to the stock roll cage helps as well I'm sure

Does make sense on the road noise as well as the extra tie in. Also securing the front and back with the extra middle streamer is another tie in so to speak.

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Now that you're all warmed up, I'll bring mine over tomorrow. [emoji6]

Looking good there tony. [emoji106]

jesse3638

Hooked
Now that you're all finished want to come help me? Its been since the Rubicon since I've driven my jeep. The only maintenance I've gotten completed was ordering and reinstalling my passenger side fender clip. Thats when I realized I did suffer some body damage as some how my rocker guard pushed in and in turn bent the rear lower part of the passenger side front fender. Hopefully one of these days I'll get some time to get it all put back together. Going to pull my tierod and go straighten it tomorrow morning and get my front driveshaft reinstalled. Got to start somewhere right?...;) I figure I have until 10/21 to get it finished...haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom