The building of "StormTrooper"

Well, went to corral canyon yesterday and ran sidewinder. Planned to run a few more trails but i was sick since the morning and got progressively worse as the day went on. Jeep performed great and had no issues crawling up anything at 12psi in 4low
dy7ymutu.jpg
mage3u4u.jpg
yqu4ehuh.jpg

And a few shots of the damage of the day, worst being the tire carrier. I came off a rock and landed on the driver side lower carrier mount
y2eru6ab.jpg

at least it doesn't rattle anymore!

Quick fix, torched it, hammered it, and bent it back in place...sort of... Then shot it with some rustoleum bed liner
ujaqe7u3.jpg

Last edited:
Got my artec truss and nitro sleeves from rebel off road and decided to piece it together to get a look at it
2ape8epu.jpg

Nitro sleeve going in on the short side of the axle. Does anybody know how much the sleeve is supposed to stick out after being hammered in?
3adyguru.jpg

Got a few things done yesterday:

Mounted my rigid D2 hyperspot from northridge on my windshield
4ypeje2a.jpg

Took my previous windshield lights (combat led driving pattern) on my rear frame rail
ze7ypabu.jpg

And here are a few shots of them at work
a7aqu7ez.jpg
aze2age6.jpg
e5uzapet.jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Sweet man, I love all the lights I have on my rig. Makes for night driving on lonely highways much safer in my opinion. Plus when dickbags flash their lights at me when I only have my low beams on I can flash a pair of LEDs and warn em more's a-comin' if they do that again! Lmao

Sweet man, I love all the lights I have on my rig. Makes for night driving on lonely highways much safer in my opinion. Plus when dickbags flash their lights at me when I only have my low beams on I can flash a pair of LEDs and warn em more's a-comin' if they do that again! Lmao

Yes, lights are by far one of my favorite mod to date. I try not to blast people with lights unless they really deserve it but most people do around Orange County

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yes, lights are by far one of my favorite mod to date. I try not to blast people with lights unless they really deserve it but most people do around Orange County

Oh trust me, the people I flash/damn near blind deserve it. I like to think I'm not an asshole but piss me off and see how quickly the switch flips lol

TNuggs13

Got a few things done yesterday:

Mounted my rigid D2 hyperspot from northridge on my windshield
4ypeje2a.jpg

Took my previous windshield lights (combat led driving pattern) on my rear frame rail
ze7ypabu.jpg

And here are a few shots of them at work
a7aqu7ez.jpg
aze2age6.jpg
e5uzapet.jpg

Turned out awesome!

Wanna sell your tire carrier? No interested in the skins but I'll take the carrier if we can make a deal.

Unlikely. I'm considering selling the entire jeep and starting fresh with a rubicon but that's also unlikely. I'll let you know though! Your stock carrier finally ruin your tailgate I saw?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Unlikely. I'm considering selling the entire jeep and starting fresh with a rubicon but that's also unlikely. I'll let you know though! Your stock carrier finally ruin your tailgate I saw?

Not completely. But saw it was for sale and figured you might want some of your money back for the carrier.

Well.. Time for a little update.
Had a blast at Big Bear Forest Fest, can't wait for next year!

I traded my white Jeep in and downsized but not for long
ysy2u7yj.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom