The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Well this week has started with a roller coaster of ups and downs!

1)Started off with my wife being worried about a rash that she thought was an autoimmune disorder that could be her body fighting with the baby, turned out it wasn’t! Praise the Lord!

2)The company I work for has been a pain lately, threatened to fire me for a dumb reason (my boss really likes me but his boss who I met once doesn’t like me). Then I got an email from a property management position that I’ve been waiting for at the Yellowstone Club emailed me for an interview this week!

3) Lately my truck has been starting hard but runs great except for some oil burning. I was on my way home from work, stopped at one errand and met up with my wife. Then jumped in the truck and it turned over then quit, I just got my scanner tool back from a friend but it was on my counter at home [emoji849] so left the truck there and will go for it tomorrow.

Just a crazy couple days! Had to vent lol good but crazy!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Wow, well I’m glad your wife is doing well. I hope that Yellowstone gig works out!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jsouder53

Hooked
Wow, well I’m glad your wife is doing well. I hope that Yellowstone gig works out!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you! I’m certainly hoping it works out as well. It would be a dream. I’m kind of tired of stocking sheetrock lol I would also like something a little more professional instead of working with a bunch of felons

Elroy231

Well this week has started with a roller coaster of ups and downs!

1)Started off with my wife being worried about a rash that she thought was an autoimmune disorder that could be her body fighting with the baby, turned out it wasn’t! Praise the Lord!

2)The company I work for has been a pain lately, threatened to fire me for a dumb reason (my boss really likes me but his boss who I met once doesn’t like me). Then I got an email from a property management position that I’ve been waiting for at the Yellowstone Club emailed me for an interview this week!

3) Lately my truck has been starting hard but runs great except for some oil burning. I was on my way home from work, stopped at one errand and met up with my wife. Then jumped in the truck and it turned over then quit, I just got my scanner tool back from a friend but it was on my counter at home [emoji849] so left the truck there and will go for it tomorrow.

Just a crazy couple days! Had to vent lol good but crazy!
Glad your wife and baby are doing okay! Hope it's nothing too serious with your truck. Best of fortune to you at that interview!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Good luck with the interview, and good to hear your wife and baby aren’t fighting!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you! It was definitely worrisome.

Glad your wife and baby are doing okay! Hope it's nothing too serious with your truck. Best of fortune to you at that interview!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you! I’ll find out soon about the truck, I’m just glad I had today off to take care of it.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Getting the F250 towed home [emoji22] I’m getting P0232 (fuel pump secondary circuit high). I’m pretty sure it’s a bad fuel pump.

Jsouder53

Hooked
This week has turned around for the most part!

1)I was offered a position at the Yellowstone Club as an assistant property manager temporarily so that I’m trained properly to be a Property Manager. Could only take a couple months until they bump me up.

2)Had our first major ultrasound today! Our baby girl is healthy and above average size apparently.

3)The rash my wife had that I spoke of earlier this week turned out to be shingles and was super painful. It is subsiding and she is doing better.

4)Took the Jeep in for the rocker arms, it’s going to be way cheaper than I expected. He had to order the parts so Monday it will be fixed!
(Had to rent a car so we could get it checked out, driving a tiny Ford Fiesta was kinda embarrassing [emoji23])

Praise the Lord for how the week ended!

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked

1)I was offered a position at the Yellowstone Club as an assistant property manager temporarily so that I’m trained properly to be a Property Manager. Could only take a couple months until they bump me up.

2)Had our first major ultrasound today! Our baby girl is healthy and above average size apparently.

3)The rash my wife had that I spoke of earlier this week turned out to be shingles and was super painful. It is subsiding and she is doing better.

4)Took the Jeep in for the rocker arms, it’s going to be way cheaper than I expected. He had to order the parts so Monday it will be fixed!
(Had to rent a car so we could get it checked out, driving a tiny Ford Fiesta was kinda embarrassing [emoji23])

All good news!! Happy to hear some:thumb: Congrats

Last edited:

MericaMade

Cheers! It's nice to hear good news.

Sent from my SM-G781V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Great to hear things are turning around for the better.

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s going to be an incredible place to work! Good news on the baby and Jeep

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom