The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
I like your plan. Hope it works out better than your best hopes and dreams [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Thank you! I’m super excited and optimistic about it, but my wife is still worried lol it’s completely understandable the way she is feeling.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yesterday I got some good news from my boss, I received that promotion I’ve been waiting for! I am now a Property Manager for possibly 9 homes at the Yellowstone Club!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Swapped the tires from my truck to my Jeep! Just to stretched some time till I have to buy a new set since we have a baby due in the next week or so. I just had to buy 1 BFG KO2 for now.

Attachments

• EB76644D-33DB-45D3-ACD1-4274C254D7B4.jpeg
    EB76644D-33DB-45D3-ACD1-4274C254D7B4.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2587629D-001C-400E-9F82-889EE882C4D7.jpeg
    2587629D-001C-400E-9F82-889EE882C4D7.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 17

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Looks great and let us know if you guys need anything. My son is in the 94 percentile for weight so he out grew his cloths fast and we have a ton of newborn stuff you can have.

Elroy231

Thanks! It is a hard look to beat fr sure. I’m looking forward to seeing how they perform! I sure hope they do well in the snow and on icy roads!
I ran them on a Yukon and I thought they did well in winter. I would buy them again just becuase that. Its pretty relevant in the winter here to have a good tire.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Looks great and let us know if you guys need anything. My son is in the 94 percentile for weight so he out grew his cloths fast and we have a ton of newborn stuff you can have.
Thanks! We think our daughter will be a little on the larger side as well. Last we checked she was in the 80th percentile. Hope things are going well for you guys!

jdofmemi

Thanks! It is a hard look to beat fr sure. I’m looking forward to seeing how they perform! I sure hope they do well in the snow and on icy roads!
Best wishes on the upcoming birth.

The BFGs are competent tires, with good all around traction in everything except mud.

They do good on snow, and surprisingly well in rocks, especially considering that they wear like iron. Very good tread life.

Top Bottom