The Build and Adventures of Bearbait

Jsouder53

Hooked
Fixed a couple exhaust rattle locations after I did that track bar swap. After a few trips off-road I guess things shifted since the install

Grinded this hanger down a bit since it was close to the frame rail
Adjustments.jpg

Rotated and shifted this clamp since it was hitting the hanger
Adjustments.jpg

Jsouder53

Hooked
Dropped Bearbait off today at the mechanic shop, we will find out tomorrow possibly on what the tick was and why there was oil in the spark plug wells. It was sad driving away without the Jeep [emoji26]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Found out today that it’s my head gasket and spark plug o rings allowing oil into my spark plug wells. So I’ll be getting that fixed.

The ticking noise is caused by my fuel injectors apparently. I’ll be holding off on that and hopefully running some premium and some fuel injector cleaner will stop that noise.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Found out today that it’s my head gasket and spark plug o rings allowing oil into my spark plug wells. So I’ll be getting that fixed.

The ticking noise is caused by my fuel injectors apparently. I’ll be holding off on that and hopefully running some premium and some fuel injector cleaner will stop that noise.

That’s not terrible. Hope the injector cleaner works too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

black pearl

Hooked

Hey that’s not to bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Well that suck but I'm glad it isn't anything worse!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
That’s not terrible. Hope the injector cleaner works too.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I hope it works too! Would certainly save me some money [emoji51]

Hey that’s not to bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s not too bad at all!

Well that suck but I'm glad it isn't anything worse!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

It does, was hoping it would be a bit cheaper of a fix than it is... on the good side, he is fair priced for his work. I’ll be able to get my Jeep back tomorrow [emoji106]

Jsouder53

Hooked
Found a write up for an engine block heater install on a ram truck with a 3.6 pentastar, so I’m going to try installing it this weekend since I never did it last year. I’ll try and do a write up with pictures on here when I do it. The mechanic I’m using to fix the few issues I’ve been having wanted $260 to install it and he kinda gave me the rundown on the install.

Top Bottom