The Build and Adventures of Bear-claw

Jsouder53

Hooked
Here is the other option: brand new 2023. It’s $13,300 more than the other but missing a couple random features like LED lighting, color matching fenders, stock steel bumpers and aux switches.

What are your thoughts?
IMG_3391.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
Brand new is pretty nice, but I vote #1
24k isn't very many miles for where you live and it's probably mostly all highway miles. LED lights are awesome. Silver doesn't show dirt. Aux switches are nice to have. Steel bumper also nice but with the king sized shit you can run into out there it ain't making a difference. Parking lots & trails maybe.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I'd go with the first one if it were me.
Brand new is pretty nice, but I vote #1
24k isn't very many miles for where you live and it's probably mostly all highway miles. LED lights are awesome. Silver doesn't show dirt. Aux switches are nice to have. Steel bumper also nice but with the king sized shit you can run into out there it ain't making a difference. Parking lots & trails maybe.
I'd have to agree with the others here. Also, $13k is a lot of money to do a lot of things with.
I agree with everyone on Door Number 1…
Thank you all for the input, I’m definitely leaning in this direction too! Hopefully it will be in my driveway this week at some point! It will take an entire day to go pick it up since is in Missoula, it’s a beautiful drive that I’m looking forward to.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
Thank you all for the input, I’m definitely leaning in this direction too! Hopefully it will be in my driveway this week at some point! It will take an entire day to go pick it up since is in Missoula, it’s a beautiful drive that I’m looking forward to.
Fish the Blackfoot while you are there...one of my favorite rivers...

Top Bottom