The Build and Adventures of Bear-claw

Jsouder53

Hooked
Since I’ve been couched all day not feeling well, I was doing some shopping and planning for the build lol I should note, it’s going to be a work truck for my property management company.

So far I have planned:
-RSI smart cap
-decked drawer system
-2.5 Evo enforcer stage 4 with kings
-37 inch tires
-Trail Ready Beadlocks

Congrats on the Jeep! Vote is on # 1 too. If you don’t have a ton of time, just grab a huckleberry shake at St Regis and spend 15 mins to the left of the Clark Fork boat ramp; caught a massive whitefish and decent rainbow on a nymph dropper a few weeks last month.

Also, hope you feel better soon! 👍

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congrats on the Jeep! Vote is on # 1 too. If you don’t have a ton of time, just grab a huckleberry shake at St Regis and spend 15 mins to the left of the Clark Fork boat ramp; caught a massive whitefish and decent rainbow on a nymph dropper a few weeks last month.

Also, hope you feel better soon! 👍
Thank you! And thank you for the tip! I might be heading there Thursday if my kids or wife don’t get sick now 😬 Harrison has picked up a little cough now.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Went to pick up Bear Claw today! Was a 12 hour journey in all, rather tough with a teething 8 month old 😬 Hazel did fantastic though until she tripped and scraped her knees at a pit stop. Either way we are so happy to be home with Bear Claw. I’ll get a sibling picture tomorrow!

Traded in the good old F150. I was blessed to have it, but I’m so glad to be done with Ford.
IMG_3413.jpeg IMG_3419.jpeg IMG_3421.jpeg
I couldn’t believe how much smoke was coming from Deer Lodge! It wasn’t that bad when we drove through earlier in the day.
IMG_9857.jpeg IMG_3425.jpeg

Went to pick up Bear Claw today! Was a 12 hour journey in all, rather tough with a teething 8 month old 😬 Hazel did fantastic though until she tripped and scraped her knees at a pit stop. Either way we are so happy to be home with Bear Claw. I’ll get a sibling picture tomorrow!

Traded in the good old F150. I was blessed to have it, but I’m so glad to be done with Ford.
View attachment 394406 View attachment 394407 View attachment 394408
I couldn’t believe how much smoke was coming from Deer Lodge! It wasn’t that bad when we drove through earlier in the day.
View attachment 394409 View attachment 394410

Awesome, congrats! Great looking truck!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I’d be fine if it was just the sore throat and cough I had yesterday, but the body aches and fever set in this morning 🤬 that wouldn’t be so enjoyable in a vehicle for 7-8 hours…
It’s a proven medical fact that a small amount of alcohol 🥃 maintained in your blood stream retards the reproduction of viruses. It’s called the ‘Hostile Environment Theory’. I have medicated for years. My friend is a doctor so basically that makes me one too. 🤣😂

Awesome Jeep, congratulation!

Dale72

Hooked

View attachment 394406 View attachment 394407 View attachment 394408
View attachment 394409 View attachment 394410
Congratulations on the new JT

Jsouder53

Hooked
Congratulations man! I’ve lived here my entire life and never done the tour so don’t feel bad. You’ll love the adaptive cruise control up until you replace the windshield.
Thank you! It will definitely be on my list when the kids are old enough. I sure hope I won’t have to replace the windshield anytime soon, did they not program it properly?
Congrats Jamie! Going to be a nice setup.
Congrats!
Awesome, congrats! Great looking truck!
Thank you!!
It’s a proven medical fact that a small amount of alcohol 🥃 maintained in your blood stream retards the reproduction of viruses. It’s called the ‘Hostile Environment Theory’. I have medicated for years. My friend is a doctor so basically that makes me one too. 🤣😂

Awesome Jeep, congratulation!
Hahahaha that is one way to do it!
Thank you!
Congrats! Adaptive cruise is pretty nice - I love mine in the Ram when towing.
Congratulations on the new JT
Congrats on the new Jeep.
Thank you!!

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Thank you! It will definitely be on my list when the kids are old enough. I sure hope I won’t have to replace the windshield anytime soon, did they not program it properly?

Thank you!!

Hahahaha that is one way to do it!
Thank you!

Thank you!!
It’s more of the cost vs a Jk windshield.

Top Bottom