The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I’m from Eastern WA and considering all the people moving here from just about everywhere else in this country, we’re still pretty respectful of others. Yet that’s changing. The anger level on the roads has increased but that seems par for the course for our country as a whole. I don’t mind the folks on the “west side” either. I give them a pass at times because their lives are caught up in the rat race and they don’t have the wide open spaces we have on the eastern side of the state. So I tend to pity them more than criticize them!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny that you say that because I had just posted a pic of Douglas Creek near Wenatchee and then deleted the post. Love it over there.

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
As you can see from the guy's username, he's an old school SR5 kinda guy. As anyone who lives up there will tell you, a lot of their trails consist of tight narrow trees and mud. When the JK first came out over 13 years ago, all the "locals" up there said that you couldn't wheel one on their trails being that it was too big and long. Well, Mel soon proved them all wrong but even after that, a lot of the "locals" still tended to give guys like us the finger. I dunno, a part of me thought they were all just racists but I think more of it was just hate for the JK. Either way, I've wheeled a better part of the USA and the PNW is maybe one of the only places I've ever felt so unwelcomed.
I lived in PNW, IN Oregon most of my life , an yes there are a lot rude people up here.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: WTF? Are there really people out there who haven't heard of Hans and Franz??? Just got the following series of snowflake posts on YouTube from a guy named Gary Winthorp and all because I say I feel like a "girly man" on our latest video. :crazyeyes:

GARY WINTHROP.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: WTF? Are there really people out there who haven't heard of Hans and Franz??? Just got the following series of snowflake posts on YouTube from a guy named Gary Winthorp and all because I say I feel like a "girly man" on our latest video. :crazyeyes:

View attachment 321503

Gary Winthrop needs to maximize his testicles. Sounds like a fairy.

View attachment 321503

Seriously i swear every fucking day their is so dumb ass that think's they are cooler or their shit i better and then they don't even know jack squat, i mean who seriously hasn't heard of Hans and Franz.

Sorry you have to deal with the a-holes Eddie

This is for you Gary Digthorp

im-pretty-sure-youre-retarded-but-hang-on-let-me-call-my-buddy-whos-a-retard-expert.jpg

DaJudge

Why do idiots think they need to "protect" certain groups in society? Does he think women are too weak to defend themselves if they need to? Who asked him to speak for all women? I'm pretty sure if Eddie actually said something that was offensive to women Cindy would beat his ass! :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Why do idiots think they need to "protect" certain groups in society? Does he think women are too weak to defend themselves if they need to? Who asked him to speak for all women? I'm pretty sure if Eddie actually said something that was offensive to women Cindy would beat his ass! :D

:cheesy: This ^^^^^ :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

A.J.

It’s just so ridiculous these days. People are just looking for something to be “offensive”. It’s really out of control. News flash folks if you go around looking for something to be offended by don’t worry you’ll find it. Oh well what do I know. I really have no say because I am a middle aged white guy so I am obviously a racist. Probably shouldn’t have dressed up as buckwheat when I was a kid for Halloween and went around saying everything is O-tay! So much for getting in to politics.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whitarmy

So, I just got the following lovely comments from a nwyoda87 and I gotta say... it's guys like him that make me never want to wheel up in PNW again. Now, I know there are those of you who are in fact nice people but I gotta say, more times than not, these are the kind of people that I meet when I'm up there.

View attachment 321413

Exactly why I got back to Texas as fast as I could when I left the Army in Washington.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Man, sometimes I just can't do anything right. Here's a guy named Schwarttzy that's pissed off at me for not installing products that he's a fanboy of.

Schwarttzy.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
LOL!! Man, sometimes I just can't do anything right. Here's a guy named Schwarttzy that's pissed off at me for not installing products that he's a fanboy of.
people just don't understand that you guys swap parts so much to get that baseline and gain product knowledge instead of having one lift and saying its the best thing since sliced bread.

Brute

Hooked
As you can see from the guy's username, he's an old school SR5 kinda guy. As anyone who lives up there will tell you, a lot of their trails consist of tight narrow trees and mud. When the JK first came out over 13 years ago, all the "locals" up there said that you couldn't wheel one on their trails being that it was too big and long. Well, Mel soon proved them all wrong but even after that, a lot of the "locals" still tended to give guys like us the finger. I dunno, a part of me thought they were all just racists but I think more of it was just hate for the JK. Either way, I've wheeled a better part of the USA and the PNW is maybe one of the only places I've ever felt so unwelcomed.

I'm really sorry to hear this...I've met idiots on the trail before, in several states...I can assure you this is not typical of everyone in WA...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really sorry to hear this...I've met idiots on the trail before, in several states...I can assure you this is not typical of everyone in WA...

Oh, I know it's not everyone but I kid you not, I can't count how many times I've come across guys like this while I've been there. I mean sure, there's always gonna be some dick who'll give you grief everywhere but no lie, I had gotten so much shit on just on one trip there that it was hard not to take notice.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So here's a good one that I got from a guy who calls himself "Wrangler JL Mods and Trail Videos" on YouTube. In the past, he's posted up some lame ass shit and mostly to help pimp his channel on ours and I just kind of blew it off. Most of it was ignorant information anyway so what would I care. Last night, he decided to post up again on our new Rancho 3.5" lift video and quickly got butthurt over my response. Among other things, he said I was "aggressive" and "snappy" and somehow "judgmental" and all because I pointed out how much replacement tie-rod ends are on SteerSmart shit. Check it out.

Wrangler JL Mods and Trail Videos.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
So here's a good one that I got from a guy who calls himself "Wrangler JL Mods and Trail Videos" on YouTube. In the past, he's posted up some lame ass shit and mostly to help pimp his channel on ours and I just kind of blew it off. Most of it was ignorant information anyway so what would I care. Last night, he decided to post up again on our new Rancho 3.5" lift video and quickly got butthurt over my response. Among other things, he said I was "aggressive" and "snappy" and somehow "judgmental" and all because I pointed out how much replacement tie-rod ends are on SteerSmart shit. Check it out.

Lol :cheesy:

Bear_JT

Hooked

View attachment 321999

Lol! What a snow flake! Gosh Eddie, why so snappy? Lol joking. 🤪

Top Bottom