The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jesse3638

Hooked
I was also thinking that was Jen or Chris was squeezed into her jacket..haha. Being born and raised in Southern California I've shoveled snow once and it was on vacation in AZ. My buddy an I took about 10 mins and shoveled the drive before we pulled into the condo. All the other renters didn't and we watched then try and park on the packed ice they created. Very amusing.

DaJudge

Apparently :crazyeyes:

Maybe I'm just old but I don't like how icy my driveway gets if I don't shovel it. Trying to unload my Jeep after going to Costco and before pulling into the garage can be tricky when I'm falling on my ass.

It is amazing how much of an asshat that guy is!

My driveway is on the south side and gets full sun. I still shovel it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Just got the following post from a smart guy named Joe Getz. Apparently, I don't know anything other than what the EVO Kool-Aid I've been drinking tells me to say.

Joe Getz.jpg

AAuE7mCupqDTQ-wlZaXJDzR5AC5OC5yIyYA-uYzikg=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
The Wayalife videos made me want to buy a Jeep. Thanks for making me start my most expensive hobby yet.

The WAYALIFE YouTube videos got me back into them after a bunch of years of owning pickup trucks and forgettable sedans.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I just got the following lovely comments from a nwyoda87 and I gotta say... it's guys like him that make me never want to wheel up in PNW again. Now, I know there are those of you who are in fact nice people but I gotta say, more times than not, these are the kind of people that I meet when I'm up there.

nwyoday87.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
So, I just got the following lovely comments from a nwyoda87 and I gotta say... it's guys like him that make me never want to wheel up in PNW again. Now, I know there are those of you who are in fact nice people but I gotta say, more times than not, these are the kind of people that I meet when I'm up there.

Lol. What a dipshit.

View attachment 321413

What a fuckin prick i'm pretty sure last time i went on a run with you, you were all about respecting the environment and the things that were left for us to explore that was parsley vandalized by idiots like this guy, that make me want to go crazy, cause you know all you do is go around and destroy shit.... Man sorry you have to deal with these idiots Eddie its a shame and your right they can have their shitty ass trails.

Top Bottom