The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

PatyWagon

Sounds like he does have prob with you driving YOUR jeep like YOU want. If I'm reading it right, you should drive 55 no more, absolutely do not go near any dirt/rocks till broken in and on 3" lift and 37 inch tires. Guess he didn't get the memo that jeeps can do the trails straight out of the box, hence"trail rated" badges?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
My Translating skills were actually working ok, until he got to.... “Poopie mixed with Dookie”... then all hope was lost.

longarmwj

Since when was a JL an entity that belongs to everybody? And why is he talking about it like it’s an actual physical being..?

Also what the hell does “poopie mixed with dookie with a little bit of peeper won’t fix your damages” even mean [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Ok...I'm no longer hung over...and his message is no clearer than before. The bong is for marijuana, not for smoking poople mixed with pee pee

jesse3638

Hooked
That made me laugh. Sounds like he went from a teenager who just discovered swear words to a 5 year old at the end. The digression is real!

stitch1

Was there a video of it rolling or something that I missed? Lol Everything I saw was nothing more than a scratch here and there.

tisbutascratch-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg

Omnifox

Man, I wish I had video of my D30 getting fucked.

I think he would declare a fatwa upon me and my bloodline for that if scratching paint does that to him.

RioGrandeJK

I think we need a video series with Eddie reading negative comments and responding to them, similar to "Mean Tweets" from Jimmy Kimmel Live.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Paul Miller. Apparently, having some fun in a designated "OHV play area" is a terrible thing to do. :rolleyes2:

paul-miller.jpg

Top Bottom