The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Spazbyt

Hooked
frozen Bag-O-Dicks! Now the classic Bag-O-Dicks flavor comes in a convenient family size. look for them in your grocers frozen food section. Ask for them by name! Also don't forget to try our all new spicy Bag-O-Jerk Dicks.

Warning: Bag-O-Dicks and Bag-O-Jerk Dick will contain nuts.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Your response dismantled that gal's entire response. Love it. What a douche.
LOL - easy to do when you're dealing with the usual talking points. It so cracks me up how a hate for someone you've never met can be so great that you have to go to their YouTube channel and make a post like that and on a video like the one we posted. I mean, what kind of person do you have to be to do that?

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - knew it was coming but it usually takes a day or two. This is a lovely comment that was made by a guy named jaybird32323 and on our recent Where in the hell have we been video. Apparently, it is my "actions" that warrant all the dislikes on it.

View attachment 363061
I don’t know about anyone else but sounds a lot like liteho or a liteho fanboy with the comments. They came here or YouTube asking Eddie for info to trails in nevada that they couldn’t find info on. They had issues with people here. They are youtubers. They complain about others getting free stuff when that’s all they get. I don’t know. Seems odd to me.

Robar

The Enforcer
I don’t know about anyone else but sounds a lot like liteho or a liteho fanboy with the comments. They came here or YouTube asking Eddie for info to trails in nevada that they couldn’t find info on. They had issues with people here. They are youtubers. They complain about others getting free stuff when that’s all they get. I don’t know. Seems odd to me.
Seems odd? I think you're on to something.

WJCO

Meme King
Liteho, lol. Nuff said.

Does anyone think Liteho's thumbnails actually bring in views? Because I mean she ain't all that much if you know what I mean...

But yes I believe Overlander's onto something 🧐

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This isn't exactly a hater comment but I thought it was worthy of posting up and didn't know where else to put it. Anyway, this is what Bill said...

Bill.jpg

Top Bottom