The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I just got from a 4everdiesel. Apparently, in this brave new world filled with the tolerant woke, one is not allowed to think, believe or have views that don't align with the ruling class or to express them even within the confines of their own home.

4everdiesel.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - looks like I'm on a roll today. Here's one that I got from an Operation 4Wheelz. Apparently, I got his panties in a bunch because I said I was a mall crawler.

Operation 4Wheelz.jpg

Bierpower

Hooked
All this self importance shit blows my mind. Especially the you tube comments. Nobody gives a shot about what you think of their videos. You watched it, they got the view count. Be on your merry little way. If it helped you cool. If not find another channel. Nobody cares if you leave.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All this self importance shit blows my mind. Especially the you tube comments. Nobody gives a shot about what you think of their videos. You watched it, they got the view count. Be on your merry little way. If it helped you cool. If not find another channel. Nobody cares if you leave.
It really is crazy. I mean, I NEVER talk politics on ANY of videos. I just happened to have a sign hanging on my garage wall just like I have the American flag hanging there. For people to get so triggered by it is just beyond me.

BaddestCross

It really is crazy. I mean, I NEVER talk politics on ANY of videos. I just happened to have a sign hanging on my garage wall just like I have the American flag hanging there. For people to get so triggered by it is just beyond me.
No worries... You'll start getting shit for the American flag here soon. 🙄

BaddestCross

Top Bottom