The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, so this one isn't a hater comment but I thought it was worthy of posting up. I just don't get why there are so many smarty pants out there who feel the need to chime in with their vast intellect or brilliance and just to publicly say "gotcha". And really, that'd be fine if I were wrong about something but more times than not, the only thing they do is show how stupid they are. For instance, I got this one in from a Mike Myers who apparently doesn't understand concepts like measuring from a center point. All he is capable of doing is stating what he sees but even at that, only on one end. :rolleyes:

Mike Myers.jpg

J&k_Overland

Should I feel bad that I didn’t pay close enough attention to see where on the tape measure you were marking? I thought it was informative and well done Did your socks match? Do I need to rewatch and check?

FFPulley77

Hooked
Well technically it’s not a 2X4 it is 1-3/4 X 3-1/2 so the 5-7/8 would be correct by his math 😜 and who in there right mind would question an Asian when it comes to math
Well obviously his math is wrong... everybody knows that 6 1/8 + 6 1/8 = 12 2/16... 😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - gotta love the entitled generation. Got the following comment from an Anthony Gallo. Apparently, he's some kind of retard that watches videos he doesn't like and then publicly bitches about it on YouTube. You know, because guys like me didn't give him what he wants.

Anthony Gallo.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - gotta love the entitled generation. Got the following comment from an Anthony Gallo. Apparently, he's some kind of retard that watches videos he doesn't like and then publicly bitches about it on YouTube. You know, because guys like me didn't give him what he wants.

View attachment 364325
He could have changed the channel in less time than it took him to type out all that stupid bullshit. Wtf?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He could have changed the channel in less time than it took him to type out all that stupid bullshit. Wtf?
But then he wouldn't get a chance to let the world know how unhappy he is. And you know how important that is.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got the following comment from a Brian Inggs and it was on a video we made over 8 years ago. Apparently, he loves our videos but wanted to tell us that the music we used "sucks" and that it was too loud. You know, because he wanted to be helpful. I can only imagine that he screams at the TV or radio as well anytime he sees or hears something that he thinks sucks.

Brian Inggs.jpg

JT@623

Hooked
LOL - just got the following comment from a Brian Inggs and it was on a video we made over 8 years ago. Apparently, he loves our videos but wanted to tell us that the music we used "sucks" and that it was too loud. You know, because he wanted to be helpful. I can only imagine that he screams at the TV or radio as well anytime he sees or hears something that he thinks sucks.

View attachment 364416
He must’ve got bored I’m mommy’s basement

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly don't know if I'll ever understand people like this Angry Dergon. I mean, if the music we use or the sound level is too loud for you, TURN THE FRICKIN VOLUME DOWN on your computer. In spite of what these self-important jerkwads seem to think, there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it now. :rolleyes:

Angry Dergon.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got this one from a YouTube Certified mechanic named Mikester S. Apparently, he needed to give me grief about our last video because me "of all people" didn't use a torque wrench to reinstall my hard top bolts and didn't even provide torque specs. You know, because Jeep felt that this was so important, they provide a mini inch lb torque wrench with the glove box tool kit... oh wait, they don't! :rolleyes:

Mikester S.jpg

Hand tight folks. Do you really need a fricken toque spec for hand tight??

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - just got this one from a YouTube Certified mechanic named Mikester S. Apparently, he needed to give me grief about our last video because me "of all people" didn't use a torque wrench to reinstall my hard top bolts and didn't even provide torque specs. You know, because Jeep felt that this was so important, they provide a mini inch lb torque wrench with the glove box tool kit... oh wait, they don't! :rolleyes:

View attachment 364807

Hand tight folks. Do you really need a fricken toque spec for hand tight??
I just air-ratchet the shit out of mine until the ratchet stops. And after the ratchet stops, I give it one more quarter turn by hand. Never had a problem before but I'm no expert like Mikestar S.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just air-ratchet the shit out of mine until the ratchet stops. And after the ratchet stops, I give it one more quarter turn by hand. Never had a problem before but I'm no expert like Mikestar S.
There are plenty of things on a Jeep that I always make sure to use a torque wrench. Things like lug nuts and track bar bolts. Hard top bolts...

Top Bottom