The Adventures of Fiona - '08 JK Rubicon 2-Door

TrailHunter

Hooked
Yep. The tax when you buy or transfer is 3% of what the State says it's worth based on KBB or NADA, I believe, but then $10/year tag renewal charged every other year.

Smog/vehicle inspections are on a county by county basis, but our county has no requirements. [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Wow... I’m paying like $800 a year for my 3 vehicles... I don’t have to tell you though.... you know.

Brute

Hooked
Glad you’re back on the road again...

WA doesn’t have state income tax, but they generate revenue in other ways...for two jeeps, a Range Rover & my small Xventure trailer, I’m paying more than $1700 a year in registration

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

WA doesn’t have state income tax, but they generate revenue in other ways...for two jeeps, a Range Rover & my small Xventure trailer, I’m paying more than $1700 a year in registration

That's crazy!
Sounds like you need to register them in NV...haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
This for sure! [emoji3516]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

JKbrick

I wonder how plates in Tenn, Texas, or Fl are, I believe they don’t have state income tax either

Seahawkfan

Hooked

What happened to that old $30 a year registration. And if I remember correctly it was still more than $30.:crazyeyes: I just looked it up. Just recently shot down again. I thought back in the 90's it had passed?? Or did it pass and get changed over the years?

FFPulley77

Hooked
Nice! And no income tax, is your sales tax or property taxes high?

Neither are super high. They’re actually lower than where I was living in Louisiana. And you are correct, no state income tax. Unlike Louisiana.

I just bought a house here in Kingwood and was extremely surprised by the property tax, but I have to pay $400/year HOA fee which is a first for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Brute

Hooked
What happened to that old $30 a year registration. And if I remember correctly it was still more than $30.:crazyeyes: I just looked it up. Just recently shot down again. I thought back in the 90's it had passed?? Or did it pass and get changed over the years?

I’ve only lived in WA for six years, and it’s been expensive this whole time...

JKbrick

Neither are super high. They’re actually lower than where I was living in Louisiana. And you are correct, no state income tax. Unlike Louisiana.

I just bought a house here in Kingwood and was extremely surprised by the property tax, but I have to pay $400/year HOA fee which is a first for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’d take that over a shitload of taxes!

Top Bottom