Texas Barnwell Run & Campout(May 21st-22nd)

Napalm

Mid-week weather report : it's been dark and sprinkling on and off since Monday. I'm estimating less than an inch of rain.

Gonna pick up a few bags of firewood tomorrow. Anyone else bringing firewood?

Kyle7R

Mid-week weather report : it's been dark and sprinkling on and off since Monday. I'm estimating less than an inch of rain.

If I've got any room left, I will. I need a 4 door...or a trailer :bleh:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

I thought we had a designated wood bringer? :thinking:

JJK

My wife and I are going to make an appearance on Saturday. We'll be running with the intermediate group. Hopefully there's still room.

Here's a current pic of my ride
image.jpg

Last edited:

Jackal01

Sorry the pics aren't the greatest.
Thanks. The pics are good enough!

They appear to be like mine. The carrier seats as far as it goes but the bottom pic is slightly more recessed which causes a "thud" sound when going over bumps. I put gorilla tape around it temporarily to fix the issue and it worked. Now I just need to find a rubber grommet to go in the carrier hole to tighten it up. Does yours do this?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
My wife and I are going to make an appearance on Saturday. We'll be running with the intermediate group. Hopefully there's still room.

Here's a current pic of my ride
View attachment 203994
Welcome Aboard!

Looks good. Is the blue wire your ground? Where did you end up connecting it?
I'll need to pick your brain about the LOD carrier.
Yes it is... For some reason I couldn't find the black spool in my garage, so eventually I will have to swap out the wire for proper "Black" ground wire. :cheesy:
I grounded it to the frame, using the factory passenger side upper rear bumper mounting bolt (16mm) As the Nut is already welded to the frame, no need to scrape paint :thumb:

Top Bottom