Switch Pros mount locations?

sjd78

Just curious but if one of the switches goes bad on the switch panel does the entire switch panel have to be replaced?

Switch-Pros

The switches we use are rated at 100,000 cycles so they are very reliable. It is very unlikely that one would go bad. We give a life time warranty on the switch panel so there is nothing to worry about.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Just putting this here as well just for anyone's reference....here's how I mounted my switches in my 2015.

2015-07-22 08.19.10.jpg
2015-07-22 08.19.15.jpg

The holes lined up about 98% perfect and since its plastic the little bit of play made it work fine. The speakers is just barely covered by the pod, and doesn't affect playback or volume at all.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Nice spot. Any way to tuck the wire into the speaker grill?

Yes, I'm going to cut the wires and resolder them so I can take them through the grill. I haven't yet just because I wanted to make sure the spot was good and didn't impact audio. Been there for a few weeks and works really well. I'll take some more shots of how it's mounted once I redo the wires so you can see how it looks on the back.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Anyone else have the switch panel mounted on a Daystar panel in front of the shift lever?

I haven't seen it, but it's not a bad idea. I just don't like the daystar panel on a 2015 - for a 2007-11 or so it would probably be a great option.

CREEPR

Got mine yesterday from NR4x4. Very excited to get it hooked up. Question for switchpro. Can you make some labels for vertical mounting? Since they are rectangles seems to only mount horizontally.
Thanks

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Got mine yesterday from NR4x4. Very excited to get it hooked up. Question for switchpro. Can you make some labels for vertical mounting? Since they are rectangles seems to only mount horizontally.
Thanks

I asked this very question to Robert the other day and was told its in the works.

Top Bottom