Switch Pros mount locations?

LeighP

Just watched the video....what a great piece of gear....the underhood mounting is nice and flexible too, suits us RHD guys.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Was planning on switching, but dont have much room on the battery side to pull wires through the easy firewall hole :grayno:

Spudcannons

Just got mine in the mail. Great looking product excellent packaging and very complete with wire management included. Now I just need to decide where to mount it!

Switch-Pros

The pass through is big enough on the drivers side to feed the switch panel connector through.

Last edited:
How is the mounting plate fastened to the fire wall above the battery in a JK? Are there existing studs that it mounts too, or is it being bolted to the firewall?

BigPrince

Has anyone installed this with a Genesis Dual battery kit? Looks like where they place the dual batteries would block where the switchpro would mount to the firewall. Thinking it could be mounted on the other end toward the airbox but thought I'd check before I buy a Genesis dual battery kit.

Thanks.

Kpalas

Has anyone installed this with a Genesis Dual battery kit? Looks like where they place the dual batteries would block where the switchpro would mount to the firewall. Thinking it could be mounted on the other end toward the airbox but thought I'd check before I buy a Genesis dual battery kit.

Thanks.

I have, running odyssey batteries. I didn't want to remove the batts so it was kind of a pain but the module does fit.

BigPrince

I have, running odyssey batteries. I didn't want to remove the batts so it was kind of a pain but the module does fit.

Thanks. So the switch pro is mounted to the firewall stock studs between the battery and firewall?

Thanks!

BigPrince

Thanks but I was asking about it with the Genesis Dual Battery kit as it appears their might have been clearance issues. I have my Switchpro in the same spot currently with the stock battery setup also.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Thanks but I was asking about it with the Genesis Dual Battery kit as it appears their might have been clearance issues. I have my Switchpro in the same spot currently with the stock battery setup also.

It's already been asked and answered - it's been claimed that it clears but I have yet to see pictures.

BigPrince

It's already been asked and answered - it's been claimed that it clears but I have yet to see pictures.

That was a reply to boardsurfer posting pictures without the genesis kit, just like you mention - no pics of the two together.

Top Bottom