Suds of the Day

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Any Charleston South Carolina Wayalife’s have any brewery recommendations? We are heading down there tomorrow for a few days and looking to explore the area

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Any Charleston South Carolina Wayalife’s have any brewery recommendations? We are heading down there tomorrow for a few days and looking to explore the area

Palmetto brewery. They have an interesting pineapple cider like brew.

12 Jeep JKU Sport

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks! Will look it up and check it out!

You're gonna love the cuisine down there! We ate at a place called Poogans Porch - it's a converted house named after the dog that hung out on the porch. I had the most awesome shrimp & grits ever there. There are so many great restaurants there. Cool place.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You're gonna love the cuisine down there! We ate at a place called Poogans Porch - it's a converted house named after the dog that hung out on the porch. I had the most awesome shrimp & grits ever there. There are so many great restaurants there. Cool place.

Thanks Jerry!! We are actually staying at a little Inn right next door to it!! Will check it out tomorrow! Up in town having some tequila and tacos now!

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4929.jpg IMG_4929.jpg

Good ole Hopadillo... Karbach is a local brewery that’s actually getting pretty large. This is an extremely sessionable IPA and the local store keeps pint cans on ice. Can’t beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Calling it a day on the room renovation. I'm beat from going up and down the stairs all day. Can't go wrong with costco. This is a good everyday drinking beer. Plus at $20 for a 24 pack not to bad on price either. 20210301_162732.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
If you ever get the chance, go to Dublin and get fresh Guinness. Unpasteurized. Totally different and so much better than what we get.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I'm sure the whole experience of just Being in Dublin would make it 100 times better. Maybe one day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom